Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

starwarscels

• Thread starter braindmgedsleepycel
  • Start date
braindmgedsleepycel

braindmgedsleepycel

disabledrottingbasementcel
★★★★★
any starwarscels
ive been playing battlefront 2 but its infested with cheaters and max level 5000 hour niggers
i replayed republic commando (one of the best single player shooter games of all time) and noticed how fucking awesome and masculine and inspiring it was, just like all of the older halo games and call of duty games before blackrock bought all the games and collectively decided there couldnt be any good ones anymore and they all had to be gay. disney turned the clonee commandos gay in the new tv shows, they were the best of the best elite gigacommando rapers who could single handedly take down entire battalions of enemies but in new faggot tv show they are oofy doofy bumbling retards who trip on nothing and die
the RTS empire at war is really good too with mods
so sad how there are like a handful of good star wars games and half of them are from mid 2000s

I still replay KOTOR from time to time
It pains me to remember how far bioware has fallen

I still replay KOTOR from time to time
It pains me to remember how far bioware has fallen
ive had it for years but my adhd zoomer brain gets bored in the tutorial and ive never gotten farther

any starwarscels
ive been playing battlefront 2 but its infested with cheaters and max level 5000 hour niggers
i replayed republic commando (one of the best single player shooter games of all time) and noticed how fucking awesome and masculine and inspiring it was, just like all of the older halo games and call of duty games before blackrock bought all the games and collectively decided there couldnt be any good ones anymore and they all had to be gay. disney turned the clonee commandos gay in the new tv shows, they were the best of the best elite gigacommando rapers who could single handedly take down entire battalions of enemies but in new faggot tv show they are oofy doofy bumbling retards who trip on nothing and die
the RTS empire at war is really good too with mods
so sad how there are like a handful of good star wars games and half of them are from mid 2000s
I grinded tf out of bf2 like 4 years ago. It was sad but I had a lot of fun

Play Jedi Outcast and Academy they are top tier Star wars games with cool as fuck melee combat that those soulless EA/Disney/Ubicrap hacks can't even match with their billions of dollars and years to make a SINGLE fucking good game and they failed every single time JFL.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6FSvFrRxOE

Play Jedi Outcast and Academy they are top tier Star wars games with cool as fuck melee combat that those soulless EA/Disney/Ubicrap hacks can't even match with their billions of dollars and years to make a SINGLE fucking good game and they failed every single time JFL.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6FSvFrRxOE

I've been playing mb2 mod for jedi academy(the one you see all the schizo crazy duels on) since 2020 and I've never hated a game more or been more frustrated at a game in my entire life.
I will go 0-15 in lobbies because everyone who still plays that ass game has like 5000 hours on it and there's no documentation for anything and the controls are dogshit and theres no macros

I've been playing mb2 mod for jedi academy(the one you see all the schizo crazy duels on) since 2020 and I've never hated a game more or been more frustrated at a game in my entire life.
I will go 0-15 in lobbies because everyone who still plays that ass game has like 5000 hours on it and there's no documentation for anything and the controls are dogshit and theres no macros
That's why you better play SP you won't need to play against some ancient boss beasts that are still playing some obscure but damn cool mod.