Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Starvemaxxing

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Have any of you starvemaxxed in order to get hollow cheeks?

I'm skinny with minor manboobs and a flat stomach but i still lack hollow cheeks. I'm not really bloated either. Maybe very little. Whenever i'm at work i just eat 10 raw eggs and when i get home i usually eat a small meal with no carbs. Iam literally starving or eating very little every weekday but i still can't get hollow cheeks. Did i lose the genetic lottery?

Should i exercise more? Will muscles build more bones in the face?

Hollow cheeks is something you can only obtain through winning Superior Genetics via Birth Lottery. You, my friend, lost.

Over for foodcels

if you dont have prominent zygos you still wont have hollow cheeks at 1% body fat lol this is just cope tbh. im at 7% and i still look like shit

My cheeks are slightly hollow without starving myself

I had those when I was on adderall. I was only 5’8” 128 lbs. now that I’m on other bs medications, I’m gaining a lot of face fat, which doesn’t look that good on me.

I had those when I was on adderall. I was only 5’8” 128 lbs. now that I’m on other bs medications, I’m gaining a lot of face fat, which doesn’t look that good on me.
why do u have Jerzy Urban on avi?

why do u have Jerzy Urban on avi?
Fuck niggers fuck jannies.

31472687 E0DE 4066 8798 315EBBD4037C

It's all about fat distribution and your genetics.

I don't think that's a good idea

if you dont have prominent zygos you still wont have hollow cheeks at 1% body fat lol this is just cope tbh. im at 9% and i still look like shit

Im 43kg and i dont have hollow cheeks.
Brutal stuff for looksmaxxers.

Have any of you starvemaxxed in order to get hollow cheeks?

I'm skinny with minor manboobs and a flat stomach but i still lack hollow cheeks. I'm not really bloated either. Maybe very little. Whenever i'm at work i just eat 10 raw eggs and when i get home i usually eat a small meal with no carbs. Iam literally starving or eating very little every weekday but i still can't get hollow cheeks. Did i lose the genetic lottery?

Should i exercise more? Will muscles build more bones in the face?
There is no gym for your face. Also if youre still going through puberty, legit starving would stunt your growth and fuck up your endocrine system.

I wish I had more facial fat tbhtbh
my face looked way better when I was fatter, but I was also feeling worse (+ insane amounts of abdominal fat)