Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Starting work in 4 hours, haven’t slept at all, please help

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I have to slept at all today I woke up at 2 pm and I have to stay up to 8 pm which is 30 hours without sleep. How can I minimize effects of sleep deprivation during work? I don’t want to fuck up

try to sneak off and take a micronap or something, like during lunch break

Triple shot espresso

call in sick with covid 19
srs, fuck being sleep deprived for a job fuck that

Monster drank, but thats too long without sleep.

6c8

"Some sleep is better than no sleep"

*oversleeps and misses deadline*
True. If you have to go somewhere in few hours staying awake is way better than sleeping few hours cause you will feel terrible.

Call in sick and then do everything u can to get on neetbux

True. If you have to go somewhere in few hours staying awake is way better than sleeping few hours cause you will feel terrible.

The bad part is that you stay awake for a bit but then very quickly crash and can black out, making for an embarassing scene if you are in public. Nothing more important for an incel than sleep.

I slept for one and a half hours. Feel like my avi., idk if it was better than no sleep at all. To think I will work for 14 hours... let’s hope the job won’t be that hard.

What's your job?

I feel for you. Let us know how it goes brocel :feelsokman:

That’s a hard day! Lots of coffee always helps me

Drink a couple cans of monster and down some ad pro plus of whatever brand caffeine tablets are sold under in your country.

I used to regularly pull 24-48 hours without sleep in one of my old jobs. You get used to it.

Methmaxx or adderralmaxx tbh.

Buy some coffee or a energy drink, or caffeine tablets if nothing else.

Went well. I feel tired but I have to.
No one even noticed I haven’t slept and I was quite energetic and did a lot of work.
I don't exactly know why, but I find that sleep deprivation gives me a little energy boost and makes my mind more active for some reason.