Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Starting university next year, will ascend for sure.

nowiff

nowiff

Admiral
It's gonna be my time to shine!

I'll be mega NT and masc after working out too and the foids will gravitate to me. Then I will request ban from @Ron.Belgrade and start a "nice family away from all this degeneracy"

I'll be mega NT and masc after working out too and the foids will gravitate to me. Then I will request ban from @Ron.Belgrade and start a "nice family away from all this degeneracy"
i will ban you with honor

Sliding genio in my country = 2k USD

Ascends me, XD

How old are u?

Go ascend already normie scum

I don't give a fuck. You were blessed with height and you have a normie tier face if I remember correctly so of course there is a good chance some women will naturally gravitate towards you. If I was taller and didn't have some of the flaws that I have I would be the same. Simple

Not ideal projection

I don't think I'tl make a big difference though
Whasts ur age tho bro send pics ill recommend what to do ive done lots of research on genio

Tell ur age @nowiff i will also go college after bimax and ascend

I don't give a fuck. You were blessed with height and you have a normie tier face if I remember correctly so of course there is a good chance some women will naturally gravitate towards you. If I was taller and didn't have some of the flaws that I have I would be the same. Simple
Crazy how you leave out some of my flaws

Not a choice but I am manifesting
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Crazy how you leave out some of my flaws
Which flaws, enlighten me. Your height alone is enough with an average looking face

Copium overdosage

Crazy though that this is what it takes to prove you aren't a volcel.

All of this because I am MTN facially. Just fucking lol
Yeah niggas here are harsh as fuck if you are what’s considered on .org subhuman you basically are a fakecel