Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Starting to think Autistic men are discriminated against by NT women when it comes to dating

when will reddit finally take the blackpill

Wait Really Samuel L Jackson GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

Even comments on news sites are blackpilled. Denying blackpill in 2024 is like denying theory of relativity.

"I dont feel like this is true, its just science, not real life" :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feels::feels::feels:

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers_dating/comments/1fonc66/comment/lor9oea/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Hello, bitch. Please explain to me why someone should believe in objective good or care to follow socially constructed rules when they've been destroyed by random chance and are treated like shit by others? How can you be so retarded as to realize that everything is random genetic chance yet believe in an almost religious good?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers_dating/comments/1fonc66/comment/lor9oea/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Hello, bitch. Please explain to me why someone should believe in objective good or care to follow socially constructed rules when they've been destroyed by random chance and are treated like shit by others? How can you be so retarded as to realize that everything is random genetic chance yet believe in an almost religious good?

God made man, Samuel colt made them equal something something

"Just be nice and kind to the people who treat you like human garbage" - :foidSoy:

This is right wingers and white women fault
Ethnics chinks and shitskjns and arabcels join me and let’s teach whites a lesson for good

"Just be nice and kind to the people who treat you like human garbage" - :foidSoy:
They treat you like human garbage since kindergarten, but when you are adult and want to make them pay you are the bad toxic bully.
Your 19 years of being treated like garbage means nothing to normies, they want us to take it and shut up.

Last edited:

Foids never spout this “life is unfair” bullshit when they are inconvenienced in any way

They dance around it, poking it with a stick, playing with it, staring at it, and then deny it’s existence

I hate how they claim non NT femoids struggle in dating

r/aspergers_dating
Brutal, mang :fuk:

Even a NT normie would struggle immensely. But when you also bring being autistic in the equation. It's just FUCKING OVER!

Never. To not be banned on reddit you have to be an absolute NPC
True. It’s just a cucked site. That’s why the fact all 15 of my Reddit accounts got IP permabanned is a badge of honor

They dance around it, poking it with a stick, playing with it, staring at it, and then deny it’s existence
Even these autistic dudes on reddit trying so hard to fit in and be npcs will be banned anyway not possible for them to not just say it how it is.

Even these autistic dudes on reddit trying so hard to fit in and be npcs on reddit will be banned anyway not possible for them to not just say it how it is.
Yep. They need accounts here. This is the only social media site that’s not cucked