Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Starting to no longer have manners to foids

SignedUpCuzItsOver

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Recruit
★★★
No longer being polite/ignoring them constantly. I pretend I'm opening a door for a foid, but close it right on her :feelskek: :feelskek:

No "ladies" first anymore boyos!

I refer to them as "bitch" instead of "maam" and I don't acknowledge their existence when they try to talk to me lelelelele.

I make sure to cut them if they're in front of me in a line.

No longer being polite/ignoring them constantly. I pretend I'm opening a door for a foid, but close it right on her :feelskek: :feelskek:

I refer to them as "bitch" instead of "maam" and I don't acknowledge their existence when they try to talk to me lelelelele.

what's funny is chad does all these things anyway

I still have to work on that I admit.
I was well educated, and I have always been polite.
It is hard to stop it.
But anyway I don't have irl interaction anymore so idc

Larp. You would already get beaten up for this.

If I'm dealing with an old lady I'm usually nice. If it's a girl around my age or younger I'll ignore and give them an attitude.

If I'm dealing with an old lady I'm usually nice. If it's a girl around my age or younger I'll ignore and give them an attitude.
yeah only exception is my mom and old foids.