Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

starting to hate 4chan and reddit equally

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Narcissistic and delusional "self improver" types are common on both reddit and 4chan. Out of all places, you would expect 4chan to be awakened regarding the reality of the male incel condition.

A while ago this image was posted on a 4chan thread, and it perfectly encapsulates the absurdity of these people. It provoked insane backlash, you could tell how angry it got them.

If you are healthy and young, you are already in your peak condition. No amounts of "nofap", confidence, or working out will help you change your physical/sexually attractiveness. Your brain is developed, and your personality is set in stone by this point. Do you really think you are "self improving" despite being a social outcast who posts on reddit/4chan, who is still a virgin by 30? The sheer amount of mentally ill retards on /fit/ and /pol/ who hold unwarranted levels of self esteem is retarded. They give IT levels of advice.
Selfimprove

/fit/ is completely drowning in redpill copes. It's absolutely impossible to bring up ANY form of genetic determinism other than manletism there.

Everyone there believes you can become attractive if you lift weights.

/fit/ is completely drowning in redpill copes. It's absolutely impossible to bring up ANY form of genetic determinism other than manletism there.

Everyone there believes you can become attractive if you lift weights.
I know a few ppl who browse fit irl. Despite all the harsh realities they face, they choose to further delve into their insanity. They insist they are "self improving" despite not progressing further in life.

Yeah, 4chan is definitely redpill coping and babby's first exposure to the blackpill.

I browsed /fit/ and /r9k/ as a teenager hoping I would ascend by gymcelling and acting redpilled.
I browse .co now because I recognize that I am hopeless and it is over.

Narcissistic and delusional "self improver" types are common on both reddit and 4chan. Out of all places, you would expect 4chan to be awakened regarding the reality of the male incel condition.

A while ago this image was posted on a 4chan thread, and it perfectly encapsulates the absurdity of these people. It provoked insane backlash, you could tell how angry it got them.

If you are healthy and young, you are already in your peak condition. No amounts of "nofap", confidence, or working out will help you change your physical/sexually attractiveness. Your brain is developed, and your personality is set in stone by this point. Do you really think you are "self improving" despite being a social outcast who posts on reddit/4chan, who is still a virgin by 30? The sheer amount of mentally ill retards on /fit/ and /pol/ who hold unwarranted levels of self esteem is retarded. They give IT levels of advice.
View attachment 213936

I used to browse a lot imageboards back in the day. 4chan is basically reddit now. All the boards are fucking dead. This forum is like last bastion outside of a myriad of obscure outposts with extemely long reply times on threads. We are talking months to years.
Moot got hired by google after he retired from 4chan.
It's over.

Never browsed 4chan - always thought that they are too retarded to time trash with them.

I know a few ppl who browse fit irl. Despite all the harsh realities they face, they choose to further delve into their insanity. They insist they are "self improving" despite not progressing further in life.
It's only after years of self improvement that I realized that /fit/ was wrong all along. The delusion was so strong. The lack of progress didn't wake me up for the longest of time.

I think the reason redpill copes and /fit/ copes are so appealing is because they promise a better future. So it doesn't matter how shit your life is right know, the fact that you put in so much work and get jack shit in return doesn't matter ... because you believe that one day it'll be worth it. One day everything will change.

It's basically selling people a dream that'll never come to pass

4chan is cuck central nowadays
Too many whiteknights and soycucks
They unironically use 'incel' as an insult

good thing I don't browse 4chan

4Chan has been cucked for years

/r9k/ and /fit/ are the most normie boards now unironically.

Reddit is far worse

4chan=Reddit nowadays anyways

4chan=Reddit nowadays anyways
This. 4chan has just been Reddit for a while now, since about 2010.
4chan is cuck central nowadays
Too many whiteknights and soycucks
They unironically use 'incel' as an insult
That's just bait tbh, I don't think anybody unironically would use that term even on 2020 4chan. Come on.
It's just cope tbh. Those guys are in desperate need of feeling like something is changing or getting better to stop them from roping. So, that's what they have to do. Can't hate them for it.

Last edited:
4 chan has been ruined for awhile now.

many boards like /r9k/ and /soc/ are more normalfag friendly than any subreddit.
and then you have boards like /pol/ and /v/ who are all about spamming more posts than the groups you hate. welcome to corporative internet

indeed its why I only go on julayworld now.

it's anonymous so you can say the worst quality opinions and get away with it, way too many normies phoneposting too. /fit/ also has a reddit level of delusion met with doomers doing nothing but posting anti improover shit daily

@Napoleon de Geso

By 30 they still think they aren't losers? If you're still a virgin at 20 you're already a massive loser. That virginity scale or whatever says 20 is "Eradar" and 30 is "Wizard"

This is the worst thing ever.
They should just ip ban if you try to post in portrait or use an app.
agreed, yet braziliansmegma still manages to browse this site