Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Starting to consider buying waifu anime figurines

should I buy anime waifu figurines?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Similar to another poster here @gymletethnicel. I tried finding copes to use money on. And now am thinking of waifu anime figurines maxxing. Foids and the blackpill has destroyed my normal copes. Games do not work as motivation anymore on their own. I am now tempted to buy figurines of foids I collect inside games to feel as if I have physically acheived some sort of romantic success. This is how bad inceldom has destroyed me.

Should I do so?

i own one but don't watch anime :feelsLSD::feelsmage::feelsdevil:

Looks nice. I don’t remember that P5 character
was added in the royal edition. Is basically the embodiment of a bluepilled fantasy of how a foid should be.

My HS friend (now turned normie) gave me a Nendoroid Miku but I still haven't assembled it after all those years:

I also have two RWBY figures but I never unpacked them since I moved because I didn't want to dust them:

My advice is to buy one or two figures and see if you are fine with routine maintenance/cleaning.

No, waste of money and space. Let's not forget what happened to gymletethnicel.

If you're going to collect anything get into retrogaming.

Maybe I will buy one

I highly recommend it. As long as you stay away from scale figures it’s a great cope.

I would love to be able to buy that shit, but i don't have any money. Do it for me brocel, enjoy the waifus at close proximity :feelsYall:

I voted no because in this day and age i can only reccommend buying waifu figurines to a series that has ended or you know she will forever stay pure

:feelsbadman:My mom bought me a figure a long time ago because she saw me seeing a series a lot
:feelscry:it was season1 and i was so happy i found my #ForeverWaifu that when my mom asked what show i was watching i told her

then later in the manga she turns into a fucking cock-riding cheating SLUT and i could no longer stand having her on my table when i wake up in the morning so i threw her in the fucking trash where she belongs :cryfeels:

she is still in HS in the manga. The fucking author(female) couldnt even keep her pure for fucking 18 years. Typical fucking jap women. All vapid whores. Think anout nothing else than riding cock while underage

worst part is my mom asked me a few times where my figure went. I told her i lost it. She tried to get me another one but i told her i forgot what anime it was from. I couldnt fucking admit to my mom that im a loser virgin and a teenage girl anime figure makes me want to hurt myself because ive never had a girlfriend so i lied :feelsrope:

I voted no because in this day and age i can only reccommend buying waifu figurines to a series that has ended or you know she will forever stay pure

:feelsbadman:My mom bought me a figure a long time ago because she saw me seeing a series a lot
:feelscry:it was season1 and i was so happy i found my #ForeverWaifu that when my mom asked what show i was watching i told her

then later in the manga she turns into a fucking cock-riding cheating SLUT and i could no longer stand having her on my table when i wake up in the morning so i threw her in the fucking trash where she belongs :cryfeels:

she is still in HS in the manga. The fucking author(female) couldnt even keep her pure for fucking 18 years. Typical fucking jap women. All vapid whores. Think anout nothing else than riding cock while underage

worst part is my mom asked me a few times where my figure went. I told her i lost it. She tried to get me another one but i told her i forgot what anime it was from. I couldnt fucking admit to my mom that im a loser virgin and a teenage girl anime figure makes me want to hurt myself because ive never had a girlfriend so i lied :feelsrope:
nice mom

That is a tragic story. I don't really care about back story for this reason because eventually they will destroy the character. Just basic information is enough.

That is why the waifu subreddit is a shit pool because they allow gay shit and you need to stick to back story because NPC brain can't handle being creative.

This is my favorite figure and it is older.

Neptuna

There's a pretty mannequin I saw at a thrift store that I want to buy. So it feels sort of hypocritical to say you shouldn't.

Based thread. I recently got this figure:
And I've ordered these two that are going to arrive in June:

@Transcended Trucel You should do it, I don't regret starting this cope. It's also better for me since I don't have much time to play video games nowadays and figures are a cope that don't take much time away from work.
Good selections. Especially second one

Similar to another poster here @gymletethnicel. I tried finding copes to use money on. And now am thinking of waifu anime figurines maxxing. Foids and the blackpill has destroyed my normal copes. Games do not work as motivation anymore on their own. I am now tempted to buy figurines of foids I collect inside games to feel as if I have physically acheived some sort of romantic success. This is how bad inceldom has destroyed me.

Should I do so?

Don't do it, just shave your copes in your pc, act normie outside of it.

That is a tragic story. I don't really care about back story for this reason because eventually they will destroy the character. Just basic information is enough.

That is why the waifu subreddit is a shit pool because they allow gay shit and you need to stick to back story because NPC brain can't handle being creative.

This is my favorite figure and it is older.

View attachment 594773

UH OH