Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Starting own club at UBC

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
I drank a shit ton so this might be a stupid idea but hypothetically would a blackpill club at university be fun? It would give people realistic expectations on their success at dating and prove foids are cunts.

Am I stupid

You should implement a secret jeetpit and kidnap foids and put them there instead.

That might work, but don't let foids in under any circumstances. One thing foids love to do is join male-only events and fuck them up.

That would get you in shit.
Don’t tell anyone about blackpill/incel shit unless you’re absolutely sure they’ll agree with it.

That might work, but don't let foids in under any circumstances. One thing foids love to do is join male-only events and fuck them up.
Discrimination could get me in trouble. I would have to technically let them in but I can have private events without them. I might call the club dating dynamics or some shit cuz blackpill could be banned

Don’t tell anyone about blackpill/incel shit unless you’re absolutely sure they’ll agree with it.
This.

your right. I am drunk so maybe thos is stupid. what if i said it was dating dynamics club or dating club

Discrimination could get me in trouble. I would have to technically let them in but I can have private events without them. I might call the club dating dynamics or some shit cuz blackpill could be banned
There's so many things I want to say what to do with foids if you let them in, but my lawyer is advising me not to.