Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Starting new job

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Sup boyos.. I’m the guy that got laid off a week ago. I have a job interview tonight. They reached out first and offered $27 an hour which is is pretty good for a 22 year old without a college degree. Although I’m sure it will just barely cover my mortgage + expenses.

Doc put me on ambien permanently and have been able to sleep at night and not feel so much anxiety knowing I have $42 in my account, bills need to be paid, and no job JFL

Wish me luck boyos, crazy how my last post it was about how it’s all over and now this opportunity

Sup boyos.. I’m the guy that got laid off a week ago. I have a job interview tonight. They reached out first and offered $27 an hour which is is pretty good for a 22 year old without a college degree. Although I’m sure it will just barely cover my mortgage + expenses.

Doc put me on ambien permanently and have been able to sleep at night and not feel so much anxiety knowing I have $42 in my account, bills need to be paid, and no job JFL

Wish me luck boyos, crazy how my last post it was about how it’s all over and now this opportunity
good luck

thats fuckin great wtf. what is the job/hours like?
congrats bro

Thanks bro, I won’t lie if I said I wasn’t at least a little nervous.

It’s 7 PM - 7 AM as an operator in a pharmaceutical company

If it's paying more than your last job then incredibly based

Thanks bro, I won’t lie if I said I wasn’t at least a little nervous.

It’s 7 PM - 7 AM as an operator in a pharmaceutical company
hope the nights are peaceful. If you're working 4+ days on that pay youre set man

If it's paying more than your last job then incredibly based

Yeah, $3 more which is awesome. They called me 2-3 days after I got laid off and I didn’t even put in any applications yet (I was working on unemployment).. it’s almost as if it’s a sign.

Yeah, $3 more which is awesome. They called me 2-3 days after I got laid off and I didn’t even put in any applications yet (I was working on unemployment).. it’s almost as if it’s a sign.
Sometimes god works in mysterious ways. It worked out for you.

hope the nights are peaceful. If you're working 4+ days on that pay youre set man

Hopefully man. I’m still getting taxed on that and I made $24 before and still had to rely on my credit card for groceries, couldn’t even afford something nice because of expenses

I hope this will help my financial situation if I get the job or at least let me relax at night

Sometimes god works in mysterious ways. It worked out for you.

You know man… you’re right. I made a thread back in April after I got a warning from my previous employer. I made a post on a Thursday night (I was supposed to work that weekend) and I really wasn’t looking forward to it. I made a thread saying I wish I was dead and never had to work again, (some of you might remember that).

The following day I went to the ER because I had internal bleeding. I was out of work for a month.

How the fuck… I was wishing I didn’t have to work and die and the next day (night I was supposed to work), I was in the ER. This is all documented on here. I’m not saying god made me bleed out but if he’s real he was listening to my prayers about not working there.

Good luck. You make more than me

Jobbie mogs me

$27 an hour
WOW. Good luck, man.
Yeah, good luck. Wear a suit and DON'T FORGET COLOGNE. It makes a big difference when you have cologne vs you don't. Try to speak without filler words ("um" "uh") and instead pause and collect your thoughts for a second before continuing. Try to speak with assertion and confidence and don't mince your words. Have a plan going into it as well.

DON'T SAY THESE WORDS (or try not to):

List of Filler Word

Fuckin' hell that's a quick turnaround. Neet for less than a week, must be some kind of record round here.

And got some nice drugs prescribed in the same timeframe?

Mogs me.

Jobbie mogs me
Good luck. You make more than me

Yeah it sounds nice until bills + mortgage automatically withdraw money from your account and it’s back to 0 JFL

WOW. Good luck, man.

Yeah, good luck. Wear a suit and DON'T FORGET COLOGNE. It makes a big difference when you have cologne vs you don't. Try to speak without filler words ("um" "uh") and instead pause and collect your thoughts for a second before continuing. Try to speak with assertion and confidence and don't mince your words. Have a plan going into it as well.

DON'T SAY THESE WORDS (or try not to):

View attachment 1179334

Thanks man, I think I got the job. They said after they think I’m a good fit and someone will be in touch tomorrow. I answered confidently, asked a bunch of questions.. it was supposed to be an hour, ended up being an hour and a half JFL.

When I’m nervous, I talk a lot so I guess that helps in an interview setting. Even lied about a few things off the spot about my weaknesses or mistakes and made it sound believable, I really sold myself.. maybe too much lol.

Fuckin' hell that's a quick turnaround. Neet for less than a week, must be some kind of record round here.

And got some nice drugs prescribed in the same timeframe?

Mogs me.

Yeah bro.. I mean the ambien I needed regardless because my old sleeping meds didn’t work. Now I’m on 3 controlled meds, sleeping pill, Adderall 30mg 2x a day, and Xanax everyday as needed

I won’t lie, I would’ve enjoyed the time off a bit more but I can’t turn down an opportunity to make that much money when I need it, especially my finances now

Last edited:
Thanks man, I think I got the job. They said after they think I’m a good fit and someone will be in touch tomorrow. I answered confidently, asked a bunch of questions.. it was supposed to be an hour, ended up being an hour and a half JFL.
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the job, man. Don't burn yourself out, though. Keep a good balance. Godspeed.

Lifefuel for jobcels
Lifefuel for wagecels
It's over for neetcels