Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Starting my physique transformation Saturday

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m tired of being incel. The loneliness is unbearable. My only chance at ascension is bodymaxing., aka leanmaxxing along with steroid maxxing. Tbh I been fucking around on my diet, but Saturday I will be 100% on point and finally date a girl.

You won’t ascend with roidmaxxing not even surgery would ascend you. It’s all about genetics you’re either born to mog or get mogged, I learned that the hard way. Find some healthy copes man go to the gym because you like going there and want to feel great in your body not for women

Best of luck. I'll warn you tho. These foids probably have 20 roided htns at their disposal.

You won’t ascend with roidmaxxing not even surgery would ascend you. It’s all about genetics you’re either born to mog or get mogged, I learned that the hard way. Find some healthy copes man go to the gym because you like going there and want to feel great in your body not for women

If you can't climb out, drag others down.​

Don't forget to update us when u fail

Women dont care much about physique. Its all about face. Only person ur gonna impress is a fellow gym bro