Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Starting my new job tomorrow

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous.

For those who have seen my posts before I’m the dude that got laid off + posted pics of my new kitten.

Anyways got a new job paying more ($28 an hour which is decent). It’s been a month I’ve been unemployed but starting my job tomorrow morning.

I’ll have to meet a bunch of people, the team, all the managers and supervisors, coworkers, ask a ton of questions, make a good impression, etc…

Fuck man ngl I’m not looking forward to this new job. But I also hate rotting in my house all day. I just want to seem normal and people to like me if that makes sense

sounds like a nightmare

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous.

For those who have seen my posts before I’m the dude that got laid off + posted pics of my new kitten.

Anyways got a new job paying more ($28 an hour which is decent). It’s been a month I’ve been unemployed but starting my job tomorrow morning.

I’ll have to meet a bunch of people, the team, all the managers and supervisors, coworkers, ask a ton of questions, make a good impression, etc…

Fuck man ngl I’m not looking forward to this new job. But I also hate rotting in my house all day. I just want to seem normal and people to like me if that makes sense
Gl brah

Goodluck man :feelsokman:

28 an hour sounds good asf

It’s definitely good money but it seems like most dudes are making 6 figures selling drugs or doing YouTube and flexing it. The average dude like me it’s not good enough for a woman

sounds like a nightmare

Bro you’re telling me, I gotta put on a mask and act like a normie even though meeting 50+ in a day and getting to know them is the last thing I wanna do