Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Starting listening the Classical Music on the Radio

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Honestly better than the classic rock station, which plays the SAME DAMN SONGS OVER AND OVER.. Don't forget that its also better than the KOunTry MusIkk stations.. I get it, rednecks, jesus, death, rain, death, trucks, dogs, and degenerate drinking and fucking.. I get it lol :y'all: Don't get me started on the rap and pop stations.. Ugh....

Classic Music on the Radio is the only way to go..

Classic Music is pretty much incel music.. Highly sophisticated but unloved my many. Its sad such an art is dead now..

Just be Mozart theory

Classical music is so much better than shitty pop

It’s much more tolerable than any of the crap that’s being shoveled out today

JFL at listening to the radio in the first place, even if it's a rock station you'll hear the same shit over and over, you said it yourself

the only classic i tolerate

I call that study music jfl

Beethoven is the shit. Moonlight sonata and fur Elise

Classical music just helps flush the toxic shit blasted all around you on a daily basis, especially if you're a wagecuck in a big city like me.

It is over, classical is the most incel music.

I cant stand classical themes. Give me Rock, Metal, Synth, Techno Rock, Techno Metal and some Videogame Orchestra themes.

Nice boyo, good choice :feelsmusic::feelsokman: