Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Starting gymmaxing need opinions

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I actually have reached a breaking point of angryness so i gotta get it all out.I decided to startgymaxxing not for ascending as i thought,but to make sure no one ever disrespects me again.I have done a lot of research,bought a gym membership and starting tommorow.I also bought some supplements to make me even more motivated.
If my height is my only advantage (6'1) then im gonna use it to make sure no normie would ever disrespect me again at job,street everywhere.im very skinny so im planning to gain a lot of weight.when i see some results(hopefully in 3-4 months) i will start some MMA.I am afraid of nothing,ive reached my breaking point i have actually nothing to lose.Although i know its hard i invite every single on of you to go gymaxx too,lets get huge and lets see if they fuck with us again.Although i know u may no have positivity inside,any motivation or gym advice would be really helpful.Lets do this

Are you asking for a routine?

Im not a gymcel, im gonna start gymceling in a month.
@HighTGymcel can help

Umm sweetie you do realize in order to get huge you need steroids right?

i have a routine planned,anything you could say about gymaxxing generally would be helpful

Actually, hold on. Maybe it's just me with my limited schedule, but trying to lift has been exhausting. Because you NEED to get decent sleep. Or you're just destroying yourself. And me? I spend about 12 hours getting to and from work.

Im not a gymcel, im gonna start gymceling in a month.
@HighTGymcel can help
good luck to you too mate
Umm sweetie you do realize in order to get huge you need steroids right?
I can get to a point to actually intimidate normies if i give my 200% which im planning too.Also,if things dont get better,ill do what it takes to get them go better ;)

Go to the gym every second day and do a full body workout for like 3-6 months. Do deadlifts, squats, bebch press, overhead press, pull ups and dips. Do them with correct form or you will hurt yourself.
Start with a short warm up on the treadmill.
Do 3 sets with 8-12 reps for every exercise.
Eat much protein and less fast food.
I wish you good luck buddy boyo.
Pm me if you have further questions.

Go to the gym every second day and do a full body workout for like 3-6 months. Do deadlifts, squats, bebch press, overhead press, pull ups and dips. Do them with correct form or you will hurt yourself.
Start with a short warm up on the treadmill.
Eat much protein and less fast food.
I wish you good luck buddy boyo.
Pm me if you have further questions.
Thanks buddy,your plan looks similar to mine.Lets do this!!!!!

get a home gym, fuck going to actual gyms

isnt my plan now but was my plan when I started but it works.
if i had one question for now.it would be what time of day should i take my creatine.i know i propably dont need it at first,but its just for the motivation,also may be looking a bit more buff with noobie gains+water in muscle cells from creatine

if i had one question for now.it would be what time of day should i take my creatine.i know i propably dont need it at first,but its just for the motivation,also may be looking a bit more buff with noobie gains+water in muscle cells from creatine
take It either in the morning or do it like me mix it in your protein shake and drink it after your workout.

Do the fierce 5, it's legit:

Make sure you're diet is on point, use this calculator to see how much of what you need to eat

Then calculate what youre eating by weighting it or at least eyeball it roughly so you have an idea. https://nutritiondata.self.com/ has good info on this, and you will probably need to be using this a lot in the beginning to make sure you eat what you're supposed to be eating.

Good luck and make sure you sleep a minimum of 7.5 hours every night, although 9 would be better

here's a tip

steroids

Wtf no.

OP don't do this unless you couldn't care less about numbers and just want to get "big" (Note: You'll need "assistance").

Definitely don't do this for deadlifts.

Wtf no.

OP don't do this unless you couldn't care less about numbers and just want to get "big" (Note: You'll need "assistance").

Definitely don't do this for deadlifts.
ofc its for getting big. He can focus on strength later when he is more experienced but he also can do deadlifts in the 6-10 rep range

ofc its for getting big. He can focus on strength later when he is more experienced but he also can do deadlifts in the 6-10 rep range
Good volume and reps for DL is 5x5