Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Starting college tomorrow

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
I am taking the bus because of my Jewish driving restrictions and I dont want my parents finding out I applied for college even though its free for 2 years, I will take the citizen's police academy there and do volunteer work when I get the chance so when the day comes I can ticket foids and chads.

Based. Just follow your dreams no matter what anyone says and no matter what happens.

Based. Just follow your dreams no matter what anyone says and no matter what happens.
FIGHT UNTIL THE VERY END!!!

ITfags will seethe when they get ticketed by .is' first ever real officercel

Arizonacircle GIF by Rooster Teeth

Extremely based.
If you ever see a news article in the future past 2028 saying "Police officer fired/arrested for misogynistic bias and having an incel forums account" you will know who it is:feelskek:

If we had an armycel on here we could have an real officercel

sorry to hear that

Try to enjoy it
I'm hoping it will help me ascend but some claim going to college is cope but I will see for myself

Man your parents sound terrible :feelskek: They dont want you to work, or go to college… do they want you to be incel forever?

Man your parents sound terrible :feelskek: They dont want you to work, or go to college… do they want you to be incel forever?
Guess so

They want me to also be a minimum wage slave Ig

What if you get in a shootout with Tyrone one day

What if you get in a shootout with Tyrone one day
Call a Tyrone officer

Checkmate Tyrone

Tyrones may be scared of cops but once a Tyrone becomes a cop its all ovER

imo you should be 21+ to identify as incel
I did everything so I can to ascend and still failed so I can confidently say I qualify as an incel at an early age :feelsLSD:

Good luck in college bro. Don't forget protection :owo: (in videogame)

Nice. I will warn you that few(!) people there are weirdos, but you'll have a ton of free time

Are you gonna learn something you're interested in or not

The main reason I wanted to be a cop was to get back at people but I didn't want to go back to school.

The main reason I wanted to be a cop was to get back at people but I didn't want to go back to school.
This was the first main reason for me JFL

Now I want to do it to get back at the foids

lmao
If you ever see a news article in the future past 2028 saying "Police officer fired/arrested for misogynistic bias and having an incel forums account" you will know who it is:feelskek:

If we had an armycel on here we could have an real officercel