Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Starting a male supremacist terrorist group.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
User was warned for this post.
If a male supremacist gang was created, would you consider joining it? We might just have enough gambit to make the life of roasties more miserable if we can accomplish this.

yes, i wish i could kill and rape females and go ahead and post this on cucktears I dont care

yes, i wish i could kill and rape females and go ahead and post this on cucktears I dont care
Fuck the wishing part.... and i am in if you are serious

Hello, FBI here.

Fuck yeah, I'm pretty fucking pissed right now, and I'm totally with you. Shit's only gonna get worse for us unless we actually take action.

does race matter?

LOOL WTF????

HOLY SHIT. THE FBI PRESENCE IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH. you people seriously want me to say something.

not gonna happen buddy.

l
LOOL WTF????

HOLY SHIT. THE FBI PRESENCE IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH. you people seriously want me to say something.

not gonna happen buddy.
LMFAO

does race matter?
No, it doesn't matter. Not this time.
Feminists threw aside all race to get women the undeserved rights they have today, so it's about time we put aside our differences and fuck them up.
Under the system today, all men are niggers to the system. We are the new nigger.

Hi FBI

I will go ER soon with truck, come stop me

Well a crypto messaging app is a nesscessity

Name it the Betawaffen Division.

Attachments

• Betawaffen Division.jpg
    Betawaffen Division.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 48
Fuck yeah I would.

FBI on this fourm i doubt it but since you put terrorist in the title probably.

Joined monday,20 posts,trying to start a terror group... 100% bait/false flag.