Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel started working out again...

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
after brutal leg pain due to hamstring pull I was not able to workout and I lost some weight but now I will gain twice as much I have lost inshallah and intimidate all normiescum I started with twink weights ofc and did pushday

Height and weight?

6'2 idk weight as i lost but i was around 83
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH @Zer0/∞

Wait you fucker,didn't you say all the foids rejected you for your marriage proposal but you are still in college
>Dravidiancel
would you be surprised if I say I go to NIT Trichy

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH @Zer0/∞
This guy will get a stacy curry wife with betabuxx right after he finishes his degree at top institute in the country.He will be earning top 1% salary in the country of because of that college.This guy is here just to flex his height and degree on manlets like me and @Misogynist Curry 卐.Mods should ban this larper.

i started wokring out at home, im trying one meal a day + 30 min traning + low carb diet

Only fakecels work out,trucels rot all the time

This guy will get a stacy curry wife with betabuxx right after he finishes his degree at top institute in the country.He will be earning top 1% salary in the country of because of that college.This guy is here just to flex his height and degree on manlets like me and @Misogynist Curry 卐.Mods should ban this larper.
Ive got rejected by 15-20 girls for arranged marriagemaxxing

Good stuff.
That leg pain is brutal. Last time I ran 5miles it hurt like hell in my knee joints for 5 days straight. I really want to run but kinda scared of that pain. Will power through this week somehow. Also taking a week long recovery from usual arm workout so it's prime time to work on cardio/legs.

Good stuff.
That leg pain is brutal. Last time I ran 5miles it hurt like hell in my knee joints for 5 days straight. I really want to run but kinda scared of that pain. Will power through this week somehow. Also taking a week long recovery from usual arm workout so it's prime time to work on cardio/legs.
I pulled my hamstring brothercel its not like feeling sorr but well done for running 5 miles holyfuck my lungs would explode if i do so

Im working out at home with some dumbbells but I had a meniscus injury a year ago in my leg and I dont know how to fix this issue. I feel a lot of pain after training, and my job requires to lift heavy equipment and be standing the entire day.

Im working out at home with some dumbbells but I had a meniscus injury a year ago in my leg and I dont know how to fix this issue. I feel a lot of pain after training, and my job requires to lift heavy equipment and be standing the entire day.
is that u in avi?

I dream of beating up some white knight or 2 at the same time. These scum are weak. Be strong friends

muscles are not real strength
they are just an intimitation factor
real strength comes from will
That's reason enough to work out. I get real intimidated by muscular guys and I'd like to be the one who intimidates for a change.

No gym 4 face