Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Started Watching Edgerunner

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I guess this is classifiable under an anime, though some purists might disagree but eh whatever.

Only seen the first episode so far, but I am definitely engaged with it & find it kinda intriguing.

I'm a bit disappointed it's only one season, I actually kind of liked the worldbuilding lore for cyberjunk: I think they should have carried it on more, or just made another series/season based on another character.

Thoughts on Devilman Crybaby?

I guess this is classifiable under an anime, though some purists might disagree but eh whatever.

Only seen the first episode so far, but I am definitely engaged with it & find it kinda intriguing.

I'm a bit disappointed it's only one season, I actually kind of liked the worldbuilding lore for cyberjunk: I think they should have carried it on more, or just made another series/season based on another character.
It's awesome. Lucy is best waifu ever.

@Fevet

I loved that show. It was fucking good

I loved that show. It was fucking good
When the first episode is good, it's a good sign usually.
Yeah they could've potentially expanded on it but decided against it
Sucks tbh.

Like I said, they could have started a completely new series based on a new set of characters in Night City, there's just so much room to expand upon.

What other shows are similar to this?

Sucks tbh.

Like I said, they could have started a completely new series based on a new set of characters in Night City, there's just so much room to expand upon.

What other shows are similar to this?
None of the cyberpunk animes I've watched so far offers an extensive world-building

first episodes are extremely important. if an anime's first episode is total ass I don't hesitate to drop.

first episodes are extremely important. if an anime's first episode is total ass I don't hesitate to drop.
Not always the case, and Ig it varies when comparing anime to other types of shows.

For example, I thought Breaking Bad first episode was boring & garbage, but I loved the rest of the show.

Not always the case, and Ig it varies when comparing anime to other types of shows.

For example, I thought Breaking Bad first episode was boring & garbage, but I loved the rest of the show.
anime, especially short seasonal anime, tend to thoroughly explain the main premise and show off the main characters all in the first episode. specially in the case of anime (i don't watch western live show stuff) a bad first episode is a beaming red flag.

anime, especially short seasonal anime, tend to thoroughly explain the main premise and show off the main characters all in the first episode. specially in the case of anime (i don't watch western live show stuff) a bad first episode is a beaming red flag.
Yeah I agree, but for a lot of other genres & shows, a bad first episode doesn't equate to a bad show.

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul are examples of that.

Watch Goonrunner next.

View: https://youtu.be/fU1MZBe6_Ak

brootal show, brutal shit mang
Sadposting... : r/Bolehland

also sorry dont click on that music video, might be spoilers

i like the mommydom stuff its really hot

great show. Wish they could do a few more episodes or another season