Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Started taking my meds again

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
I feel them kicking in again. I don’t feel as angry and violent rn. I’m brushing things off a little better.

I’m just gonna sit alone at this grocery store deli and eat a lot of food until the guy from my work calls me up to smoke pot.

Hopefully today or tomorrow if his brother has work.

What class medications are they? Amphetamines? Benzodiazepines? SSRI’s?

What class medications are they? Amphetamines? Benzodiazepines? SSRI’s?
I decided to only take my SSRI. I’m taking Trintellix at 15mg

I decided to only take my SSRI. I’m taking Trintellix at 15mg
Vortioxetine, sold under the trade names Trintellix and Brintellix, is an antidepressant medication that is used to treat depression. It increases serotonin concentrations in the brain by inhibiting its reuptake in the synapse, and by modulating (activating certain receptors while blocking, or antagonizing, others) certain serotonin receptors. This puts it in the class of atypical antidepressants known as serotonin modulators and stimulators.

I wish meds worked for me but a lot of them just make my issues worse or they get rid of my old issues and just give me new ones :cryfeels:

Do you think it would help your recessed face ?