Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Started running without a shirt a couple days ago

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Did it once, no regrets, will do it again and indefinitely until it starts getting cold outside. I'm subhuman anyway, so fuck it, might as well. It's summer and I hate getting my shirts drenched in sweat.

people would laugh at me and make me pics if i did it

Do It, you will get feminists asshurt because they cant.

Low inhibition ngl.

Can't even go get the mail without peeking out of the window multiple times crew

Based and low inhib ngl, but you're probably going to be laughed at by roasties who will probably take a picture of you to upload onto social media.

Based and low inhib ngl, but you're probably going to be laughed at by roasties who will probably take a picture of you to upload onto social media.
Nobody cares. Really. I can run straight past foids with my full bare chest in view, and they do not care. You probably can, too.

Next time run full nude.

Based, I can't do that because i'm too pale

Just did it again. No repercussions. No regrets. Seriously, there's no good reason to be high inhib as an incel. The only real effects I'm getting from this are I'm not getting as hot outside and I'm starting to lose my farmer's tan.

I have sometimea people shout stuff at me from passing cars so I would never do that.
Did it once, no regrets, will do it again and indefinitely until it starts getting cold outside. I'm subhuman anyway, so fuck it, might as well. It's summer and I hate getting my shirts drenched in sweat.
If you do it for long distances a normal shirt might hurt your nipples ded srs.

Just did it again. No repercussions. No regrets. Seriously, there's no good reason to be high inhib as an incel. The only real effects I'm getting from this are I'm not getting as hot outside and I'm starting to lose my farmer's tan.
try to be me for one day and u will never run without shirt again

I have big man tits

If the universe were a square cube with a fixed volume, you'd low inhib mog me beyond it's borders and back.

my smv would rise if everyone was shirtless. instead of being focused only on face your body as well

Lift weights and eat more if you're really that embarrassed with your body.

You lift weights and eat less. Fatcel is volcel. If you still have manboobs after getting your bf% below 15, get surgery.

Fatcel isn't volcel if you are facially ugly and autist

Fatcel isn't volcel if you are facially ugly and autist
You don't know how ugly you truly are until you stop being fat. You might still be an incel behind the fat, but you might also be a normie or even a Chad. Unless you've been under 15% body fat sometime in your adult life, you have no clue.

im too scared to do that

Lift weights and eat more if you're really that embarrassed with your body.

You lift weights and eat less. Fatcel is volcel. If you still have manboobs after getting your bf% below 15, get surgery.
tried that shit, helps but not so noticable

tried that shit, helps but not so noticable
It takes time. You can expect to gain about a third of a pound of muscle a week. But over a year, that can add up to over 17 pounds, which will be very noticeable on your frame, and you'll probably gain some fat and water weight that'll also contribute to your overall mass.

It takes time. You can expect to gain about a third of a pound of muscle a week. But over a year, that can add up to over 17 pounds, which will be very noticeable on your frame, and you'll probably gain some fat and water weight that'll also contribute to your overall mass.
do u think i can build body like that in 5 years including roids? ofc with diet and gymcelling.

mogs me to jupiter and back

do u think i can build body like that in 5 years including roids? ofc with diet and gymcelling.

With roids? Definitely, assuming your bone structure isn't completely awful. You should at least get through your novice phase naturally though.

With roids? Definitely, assuming your bone structure isn't completely awful. You should at least get through your novice phase naturally though.
i have pretty good bone structure (pretty wide shoulders even with my weight and height)
and yeah first two years i would be natty to reach close stage of my limits

i have pretty good bone structure (pretty wide shoulders even with my weight and height)
and yeah first two years i would be natty to reach close stage of my limits
Getting close to your natty limit would take more than 3 years. Waiting until you're intermediate is more about learning the basics of training and nutrition so you don't lose all your steroid muscle.

Though, you should only need 1-2 years of natty lifting if all you want is to not be embarrassed without a shirt.

Getting close to your natty limit would take more than 3 years. Waiting until you're intermediate is more about learning the basics of training and nutrition so you don't lose all your steroid muscle.

Though, you should only need 1-2 years of natty lifting if all you want is to not be embarrassed without a shirt.
thank you for advice bro, im gonna start gym as soon as i can, now i cant walk decently so it will take me 3 months to recover, may be before christmas, i got some christmas idea for this forum anyways if i wont get banned then i will share

You don't know how ugly you truly are until you stop being fat. You might still be an incel behind the fat, but you might also be a normie or even a Chad. Unless you've been under 15% body fat sometime in your adult life, you have no clue.

No I was higher tier incel when thin due to my oversized skull giving be a wide ugly face.

Same. It doesn't help that my back is deformed, too. I have [very noticeable] lordosis, and it's the one reason why I don't like taking off my shirt.

Same. It doesn't help that my back is deformed, too. I have [very noticeable] lordosis, and it's the one reason why I don't like taking off my shirt.
Lordosis is fixable. You can do stretches or use foam rolls to straighten your lumbar spine.

Haven't you already lost a ton of weight? I can see the difference in your face (I'm subscribed to your YouTube channel). Keep it up, you're doing good, losing the last couple dozen pounds really isn't that different from losing the first dozen. Though, you may want to move on to more challenging exercises than pushups and situps if you want more muscle to lean down to.

Lordosis is fixable. You can do stretches or use foam rolls to straighten your lumbar spine.
Really? I was born with lordosis, and I worked out for years and it never really fixed it.

Really? I was born with lordosis, and I worked out for years and it never really fixed it.
You have to address the curve in your lumbar spine. Weightlifting won't fix that. The lumbar spine does have a natural curve, but yours is too much.

Why care if you're invisible to them anyway? A look of disgust and contempt for ostracism and cursing, yes, but what does it matter anyway? In the end you just have to take comfort from the heat and nothing else to gain.

needsolution

Why care if you're invisible to them anyway? A look of disgust and contempt for ostracism and cursing, yes, but what does it matter anyway? In the end you just have to take comfort from the heat and nothing else to gain.
Exactly

I don't even get the nasty looks. People seem completely fine with it.

I do it all the time. The testosterone you get during training makes you extremely lowinhib.

Body fat 10% or rope