Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Started punching myself again

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I was really angry 5 minutes ago because a lot of reasons. I wanted to scream but I don’t want to act autistic when my mom is a t home some started punching myself in the legs and stomach and ribs. As strong as I could. It doesn’t hurt now but I guess it will start in few hours. I hate myself I hate my body and I hate everything around me.

When I get mad I repeatedly punch the air and starting wailing ( Not crying ) like an autist.
I don't see the appeal behind self harm.

When I get mad I repeatedly punch the air and starting wailing ( Not crying ) like an autist.
I don't see the appeal behind self harm.
I have a lot of justified self hatred. I imagine myself as a chad bullying my real self for being autistic.

You should get yourself a punching bag at home and use it whenever you feel like that. Much better than channeling that anger on yourself. I don’t know what I’d do without mine.

You should get yourself a punching bag at home and use it whenever you feel like that. Much better than channeling that anger on yourself. I don’t know what I’d do without mine.
I had one but it was stolen.

That's pretty autistic and dangerous tbh

I do that. I punch myself in legs, chest, stomach and head a lot.

I do this also although I scratch my arms hard instead of punching now.

When I was younger I would bang my head of doors and walls as well as punching myself.

Its over for some the dude who's named "myself".

If I die I die win win situation for me and society.
You should punch meat kek
NaiveWelldocumentedBeardeddragon-size_restricted.gif

I stay calm and chill as befits a walking corpse

Bruh I always fucking punch myself in the leg when I get pissed off

How'd that happen bro? Aren't they pretty heavy? Hope things get better soon anyway.
Some gopniks broke into my basement. The only thing they took was boxing bag and a broken printer.
I stay calm and chill as befits a walking corpse
That’s what they want to be calm and chill we need to fight back (by punching ourselves)

That’s what they want to be calm and chill we need to fight back (by punching ourselves)
I'm saving my energy in order to release it at women :feelsthink:

i punch my face and wall until my knuckles get bloody

I once punched myself repeatedly and gave myself 2 black eyes whilst being drunk

I drink when I'm angry

Never done that

I do it only mentally sometimes