Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Started playing Sleeping Dogs

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
I think I'll go for the platinum trophy

I have the plat in sleeping dogs i also have all the dlc trophies great game tbh although wei mogs me he is a chang

Diogenes of Sinope was a sleeping dog.

How hard was the plat
Not hard but it felt a bit grindy when you finish the game and do the post game collectibles and stuff overall it took about 30 hours

Not hard but it felt a bit grindy when you finish the game and do the post game collectibles and stuff overall it took about 30 hours
Not too bad. If you don't hate Christians DM me and let's be friends

Very good game tbh, underrated gem
You'll appreciate it

pretty fun game. I should replay sometime

Brutal dogpill

It's a good game

It’s very repetitive and soulless. The story alone is drivel. Glad you’re enjoying it at least.

It’s very repetitive and soulless. The story alone is drivel. Glad you’re enjoying it at least.
What kind of games do you consider good

What kind of games do you consider good
I like a variety of genres, honestly, and I do enjoy high quality “GTA clones” but my biggest gripe with Sleeping Dogs in particular had to do with the overall jank and the tedium. At the very least, it’s a pretty masculine game, so that’s already a one up for the chuds.

I like a variety of genres, honestly, and I do enjoy high quality “GTA clones” but my biggest gripe with Sleeping Dogs in particular had to do with the overall jank and the tedium. At the very least, it’s a pretty masculine game, so that’s already a one up for the chuds.
Top 5 games?

Top 5 games?
Way too late, but here’s mine in no particular order (can’t upload pics yet, so I’m just gonna have to write them down):

Fallout 3
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario 3D World
Pikmin 2
Portal 2
Silent Hill 2
Dead Space 2
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Shadow of the Colossus
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Batman: Arkham City
Rayman Legends
Final Fantasy VII
Hollow Knight
Inside
Soma

That last one is a glorified walking simulator with puzzle elements and a heavy load of psychological horror involved, but the more I look back at it, the more I realize how impactful it was, so I’m gonna have it included.

Fallout 3 over New Vegas? Big L.