Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Started my gym bulk stage

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
So far, my bulk has gone well. I’ve put on six-eight pounds in three or so weeks. Hopefully foids will show me the time of day after I’m cut, but I doubt that. I find that as an autiscel manlet it doesn’t matter how good you look or how healthy you are. The foids pretend your existence is illegal regardless…

No gym for your face.

work-out-cartoon.png

Wow I have been bulking for 7 fucking years and still look average

So far, my bulk has gone well. I’ve put on six-eight pounds in three or so weeks. Hopefully foids will show me the time of day after I’m cut, but I doubt that. I find that as an autiscel manlet it doesn’t matter how good you look or how healthy you are. The foids pretend your existence is illegal regardless…
They won’t show you much if your face is still trucel but it helps a lot with everyday conversation tbh, better positive responses but don’t expect pussy , but u shouldn’t be lifting for pussy anyways or you won’t be in it for the long run ( in which case give up rn)

bulking is the biggest mistake ever if you are natty.

your face will get bloated and clothed you will look just fatter, and will enhance your nasolabial folds along with the increased stress levels and accelerated aging from the stress.

if you are a manlet you are about to look even shorter.

for the love of God stay lean guys. leannes is everything

I had to stop my bulking face becuse all the fat i gained went straight into my face which immensively impacted my self esteem

Good luck to you buddy boyo

They won’t show you much if your face is still trucel but it helps a lot with everyday conversation tbh, better positive responses but don’t expect pussy , but u shouldn’t be lifting for pussy anyways or you won’t be in it for the long run ( in which case give up rn)
I lift to unleash my demons and stay strong/healthy. It’s a diversion tactic that gives me a natural high by itself. When I use cannabis after, however, I have an intense appetite that contributes to the bulk and the cannabis help the muscle recovery due to anti inflammation properties. I no longer smoke cigs because it would make me feel like shit in the gym. The next day, I just feel like a sack of shit until I lift again and get high after.

I had to stop my bulking face becuse all the fat i gained went straight into my face which immensively impacted my self esteem

Good luck to you buddy boyo
I will need it, brocel. My metabolism is a bit on the quicker side. At least I’m eating better than I used to…

sounds good bro what kinda foods you be eatin