Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Started joker laughing on my way to the grocery store uncontrollably out of nowhere

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Sleepless nights and a dream of a better life
★★★★★
I do this sometimes

I laugh randomly but that's because I think about some funny after having imaginary conversations

giphy.gif

I laugh randomly but that's because I think about some funny after having imaginary conversations
I was uniroincally watching north korea videos all night thinking about what if i was the president there, Unlimited military power, Nukes and women.

Could have been that which triggered it.

Ive also been fantasising about what if i was Pablo Escobar, I could have lived a very rich life with many women and money and mansions.

I was uniroincally watching north korea videos all night thinking about what if i was the president there, Unlimited military power, Nukes and women.

Could have been that which triggered it.
My mental state makes me think about cartoons 24/7 and talking to myself

NEETBUXX arrived today, Bought Ben and Jewries, Burger buns and some fruit and powerade.