Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Started internship at tech company. My instructor is half a head shorter than me. with sport shoes. im 5'4.....

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
He talked with a lot of the hot girls at the company, i wonder what it must be to be the very best at your job but being unable to fuck any of them because of your height. The girls treated him friendly enough tho, didn't see any smirks or anything weird going on.

I tried normal fagging for a bit but really as much as I thought I was progressing I just got mogged!

I tried normal fagging for a bit but really as much as I thought I was progressing I just got mogged!
I'm pseudo-normalfag. I'm short so i cannot fuck and made fun of, but other than that i blend pretty easily with easy-going normans.

Tho it's just shit interactions and it's not like it helps our chances. I'm curious as to how normans cope if they're subhuman, like this supervisor/instructor of mine seems norman and only likes coding, so i wonder what the hell motivates him to work his ass off

How does he look facially? :feelshehe:

What's his race? :feelswhere:

It's possible they're just acting polite, however. :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back