Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Start exercising using handgrip

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
Cause I can't deadlift and do some other exercises due to not being allowed by doctors (I'm a scoliocel), I decide to exercise using handgrip so I can strangle people if they get on my nerves in GTA V or Minecraft. And also so I can improve my giga wristlet (maybe this one's coping kek)

IMG 20190926 181259

its cope, no device for your forearms

just perform the death grip on your penis theory

No gym for your wrists and no gym for your face

tfw when you're so physically fucked up that the only thing you can do is using handgrips.:feelsrope:

most of people just type there, no one talks on vc and its way more active than forum
ok, I've joined it
I'm waiting for knajjd to approve me there

If it doesn't broaden my stick wrists, this is fucking pointless

Only thing that will happen is forearms will get big and normies and foids will make jokes about your jerking it too much.

Rock climbers use it off season to keep their grip solid. It's a good idea

most of people just type there, no one talks on vc and its way more active than forum
Bloc is hot garbage tbh, the circus is full of memorable incel bros
Ngl

Using all serves and switching between them. Mostly i sit on polish one since i have more friends there
Im going to say it

Bloc is bad because knajjd is in it

good cope. They work pretty well. Good way to build up forearms but not your wrists. Still wristlets.