Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Start an incel+blind girls campaign

• Thread starter FlorentineDisaster
  • Start date
cope

Lol this reminds me of a movie called The Mask. The main protagonist had a rare looking disease affecting his face being deformed and the only way to ascend was with a cute blind Stacy girl. When her parents found out how he looked, they tried as much as possible to prevent her for seeing the poor fella.

cope

Those girls were so brutal, i felt bad for the poor guy.

no, what's with the insult
hypergamy is ingrained into foid brains.
Foids can't be hypergamous if they can't see. Even if they want a handsome man you could just lie and tell her you are.

Foids can't be hypergamous if they can't see. Even if they want a handsome man you could just lie and tell her you are.

you're the dummy.
look a little past your "logic" and you will see that it is flawed.
if she has any foid friends, they will tell her that you're ugly and try to break you up.
foids are cooperative, like rats, and will look out for each other since they see males as their collective enemy.
or are you not familiar with this common foid tactic of wanting social acceptance and mass hive-mind to prevent ugly men from being laid?
foids have boyfriends as social apparati like jewelry.
plus, you think she won't feel your face and "see" your bad jawline, bad eye area etc.?

if it's so easy just lie to a blind foid and ascend.

Pretty sure there was a study that showed blind foids care just as much about the looks of their partner. Forget where I saw it tho ngl.

you're the dummy.
if she has any foid friends, they will tell her that you're ugly and try to break you up.
foids are cooperative, like rats, and will look out for each other since they see males as their collective enemy.
or are you not familiar with this common foid tactic of wanting social acceptance and mass hive-mind to prevent ugly men from being laid?
plus, you think she won't feel your face and "see" your bad jawline, bad eye area etc.?

I doubt a blind foid has many friends or anyone who would want to hang with regularly,but oK.

Pretty sure there was a study that showed blind foids care just as much about the looks of their partner. Forget where I saw it tho ngl.
yeah, i remember this study too.
it compared caring about appearance to blind men, who were found to not care as much.

Last edited:
If that fails, just proceed to rape:smonk:

you're the dummy.

this