Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Staring at a foid on the train

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I feel like a sick autist for telling you this. On the train home from work today i thought i would try a fun little game/experiment. A white blond stacylite in a suite and skirt/business woman sat in the left row of seats beside me. She was eating chinese fried food/junk food with chopssticks, it looked bizarre but i guess she tried to look sophisticated In a way, she also drank Coca cola zero because it's healthier right?

I could see her in my periphrial vision and everytime she bent her head down and took a bite i stared at her. I'm not into mukbang or any of those weird fetishes but i thought it looked funny when she took a bite, she ate her food really slow. I stared at her atleast 10 times. The last time she looked back at me while sucking a noodle. She had a stone face look. She was atleast a 7/10 while I'm only a 4/10 so i got no chance in hell. I felt like i had absolutely nothing to lose by staring at her. Idgaf if i made her feel uncomfortable in any way. I will probably continue doing this whenever i ride the train. You can call me creep or w/e i don't care. Some may even call me a cuck for staring at foids.

Low inhib as fuck

I don’t stare cause I would rather be shitposting on this forum.

I am too highinhib to do that I basically always look down and try to get out of their way when they walk towards me, especially if they are with their chad boyfriend. It is me who is getting stonefaced, always on the verge on crying

I feel like a sick autist for telling you this. On the train home from work today i thought i would try a fun little game/experiment. A white blond stacylite in a suite and skirt/business woman sat in the left row of seats beside me. She was eating chinese fried food/junk food with chopssticks, it looked bizarre but i guess she tried to look sophisticated In a way, she also drank Coca cola zero because it's healthier right?

I could see her in my periphrial vision and everytime she bent her head down and took a bite i stared at her. I'm not into mukbang or any of those weird fetishes but i thought it looked funny when she took a bite, she ate her food really slow. I stared at her atleast 10 times. The last time she looked back at me while sucking a noodle. She had a stone face look. She was atleast a 7/10 while I'm only a 4/10 so i got no chance in hell. I felt like i had absolutely nothing to lose by staring at her. Idgaf if i made her feel uncomfortable in any way. I will probably continue doing this whenever i ride the train. You can call me creep or w/e i don't care. Some may even call me a cuck for staring at foids.
Was she cute. She seems to me like she's a white brunette with blue eyes and is curvy.

You didn't,foids love attention,it boosts their ego.
She looked depressed though with a constant stone face. Maybe she was bathing in joy and attention deep down inside.
Was she cute. She seems to me like she's a white brunette with blue eyes and is curvy.
Blonde blue eyed 7/10 stacylite not really thicc bodytype but also not skinny, kinda normal.

Last edited:
I dont even have to bother women to get dirty looks.

I dont even have to bother women to get dirty looks.
Atleast you get looks at all. I had to stare at this foid 10 times before she stared back. Tbh i also started at her when she wasn't eating.

Atleast you get looks at all. I had to stare at this foid 10 times before she stared back. Tbh i also started at her when she wasn't eating.
I get looks of disgust and dirty looks. Not a good thing tbh. It is better to be invisible then seeing women giving shitty looks because they dislike your presence.

sometimes I do that

can it be considered eye-rape? :feelshmm:

that's "eye rape" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I stare and i dont care, they already consider me a creep.

One of the best things to do as a sub-human is to look at women they are incredibly offended to be looked at by non-chads. :feelsLSD:

I stare at foids when on busses/trains, it makes me happy when they are uncomfortable because a sub4 guy looked at them.

Purchase dark sunglasses and she wont even complain you staring

i just wear those reflective glasses and rest my head on the train wall to pretend i'm a sleep, no one can see my eyes then, i can stare all i want :feelsohh:

There's nothing wrong with absorbing photons that are being projected at you and rotating your eyeballs in the direction they are traveling.

i just wear those reflective glasses and rest my head on the train wall to pretend i'm a sleep, no one can see my eyes then, i can stare all i want :feelsohh:
:feelzez:

I Do that 2 every foid just stare at them If they cant talk back 2 i, you are basicly stare rapeing them:feelsjuice:
All non chads should do this to whores that dress slutty.

i too like to stare at women