Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Star Wars movie set leaked!

BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
★★★★
Footage of the new star wars set has been leaked! This confirms Jabba will be in the new one! I wonder what his purpose will be in the plot?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

>Star wars

@Ritalincel you know what to do.

Don't really like Star Wars, except some episodes and Darth Vader, of course :feels:.

44A45D23 59AE 4E54 8596 A1DFA5B8B065

Lifefuel for @Chewbacca

Terminal stage LDAR

Any of you guys would like to share your favourite character? I'm really interested in y'all favourites

Let me unpack mine, here he is Finn
1O35Y UU 400x400

He simply brings great diversity :soy: to the film itself and is a great supporting actor (along with the noodle whore) for independent strong Rey to show how amazing she is, she is just so.... so empowering, for wymen u no? Like I luv her soooo much teehee.

Any of you guys would like to share your favourite character? I'm really interested in y'all favourites

Let me unpack mine, here he is Finn
View attachment 82731
He simply brings great diversity :soy: to the film itself and is a great supporting actor (along with the noodle whore) for independent strong Rey to show how amazing she is, she is just so.... so empowering, for wymen u no? Like I luv her soooo much teehee.
It was over when Finn fought a force user in a lightsaber duel and didn't get defeated immediately. Elliot would've been so upset.

Cuck wars. Terrible series. Bad scifi.

SFF is fucking DROWNING in soy.

JFL at being an asian fatcel getting "fat guy rescued" by chang. How do you get that fat in that little hut with nothing to do? How do you get that with just a thin layer of wood between you and the water? The answers would be more interesting than the actual set of the next Star Wars, which will probably be a black leather couch.

Do people still watch that fucking garbage? Shittiest movie series ever made

JFL at being an asian fatcel getting "fat guy rescued" by chang. How do you get that fat in that little hut with nothing to do? How do you get that with just a thin layer of wood between you and the water? The answers would be more interesting than the actual set of the next Star Wars, which will probably be a black leather couch.
Yeah i would watch a documentary on obesity. Sounds interesting. None of that my600lblife shit though.

700 pound man who gorged on seafood and ice cream for two decades is rescued from his house
the astonishing moment a 700-pound man (300 kg/50 stone) was hauled out of his wooden home after spending two decades gorging on seafood and ice cream.

Thongchai Jamjang, 26, started his mammoth eating spree when he was just eight-years-old in Prachuap Khiri Khan, southern Thailand.

His ''didn't think there was a problem'' until he began suffering breathing problems last month and suddenly lost his appetite.

Health workers finally intervened and found Thongchai sprawled naked across a mattress at his beach-side shack. He weighed in at just over 300kg.

A staggering 30 fireman and neighbours had to carry morbidly obese Thongchai from his home, first into a boat and then into a pick-up truck. He was too big to wear any clothes and had to be covered with a blanket.

Thongchai has now been admitted to hospital where medics hope to stabilise his health before attempting to fit a gastric band.

Rescue worker Phukit Phokawat said the man was in a ''severe health crisis''.

He said: ''He obviously had breathing difficulty, making his blood oxygen shockingly low. All we could was give him oxygen while waiting for him to get to the hospital.''

Relatives said that with the house being next to the sea, Thongchai had always had easy access to an abundant supply of seafood arriving from fishing vessels.

He would eat plates of shrimp, prawns and fish before washing them down with sugar-laden Thai desserts.

The footage was captured yesterday (January 16).

I got into Starwars after watching Force Awakened without sound. I still haven't watched it WITH sound, but I watched it without at least 5 time without ever seeing the ending.

Edit: sorry for necro, but it was in the window at the bottom of a page I was on and I thought this was newer.

Vader was just a child killer. Star Wars is kiddie snuff.

Star Wars is gay

Lucas= Lucifer
LUCas is Illuminati.

Imagine being such a normie that you are interested in star wars