Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
RIP Luke Skywalker, you deserved better. Also Admiral Ackbar.

Sjw wars

stronk wymen
interracial couples

Akarin said:
Sjw wars

stronk wymen
interracial couples

"Rey is not a "Mary-Sue, I swear!! Who cares if Luke had to train for years under Yoda
!?!?!"

idkwattodowithlife said:

Based on your sig,  you should read more Machiavelli. How's the philosophy reading going?

Battlefield3cel said:
"Rey is not a "Mary-Sue, I swear!! Who cares if Luke had to train for years under Yoda
!?!?!"

if she's not a fruit of love between Palpatine and Revan this plot has absolutely no sense. Even Anakin wouldn't move 100 ton weighing stones after few days of training without training

Battlefield3cel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Based on your sig, you should read more Machiavelli. How's the philosophy reading going?
Given up on the book, Fontaine had recommended me because it had 900 pages lol. Using MIT philosophy courseware, what about yourself?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Given up on the book, Fontaine had recommended me because it had 900 pages lol. Using MIT philosophy courseware, what about yourself?

Bertrand Russell? I always thought you should have started with Plato. I'm doing quite well,  I've done Machiavelli, Plato,  Nietzsche, Kierkegaard, Satre, Camus, Descartes, etc. My next is gonna be Schopenhauer for sure

Akarin said:
if she's not a fruit of love between Palpatine and Revan this plot has absolutely no sense. Even Anakin wouldn't move 100 ton weighing stones after few days of training without training

Snoke was the biggest waste of all time. Just pisses me off that Anakin/Luke Skywalker were like the GOAT jedi of all time and you end their legacy like this. Should have ended the series 30 years ago

Battlefield3cel said:
Bertrand Russell? I always thought you should have started with Plato. I'm doing quite well,  I've done Machiavelli, Plato,  Nietzsche, Kierkegaard, Satre, Camus, Descartes, etc. My next is gonna be Schopenhauer for sure

Snoke was the biggest waste of all time. Just pisses me off that Anakin/Luke Skywalker were like the GOAT jedi of all time and you end their legacy like this. Should have ended the series 30 years ago

Well it's more than possible that Rei is Luke's daughter and she's OP as fuck. Also the way he ended his life was cool. He materialized himself with force and saved the rebelion, better to kill yourself than getting killed by Kylo Cel

Akarin said:
Well it's more than possible that Rei is Luke's daughter and she's OP as fuck. Also the way he ended his life was cool. He materialized himself with force and saved the rebelion, better to kill yourself than getting killed by Kylo Cel

I respectfully disagree. Luke acted like a coward for half the movie. Is this the same Luke at the start of Return of the Jedi who fought to save his friend Han Solo?

Rey's parents were revealed to be drunkkards

Battlefield3cel said:
I respectfully disagree. Luke acted like a coward for half the movie. Is this the same Luke at the start of Return of the Jedi who fought to save his friend Han Solo?

If you were cucked by your own nephew and your best student would you trust someone else and teach them the ways of force or avoid any contact and blame them on jedi.me? He was a pussy but had his reasons.

And Rey parents weren't revealed. Kylo said that only to make her uneasy and stop the speculations among fans.

Akarin said:
If you were cucked by your own nephew and your best student would you trust someone else and teach them the ways of force or avoid any contact and blame them on jedi.me? He was a pussy but had his reasons.

Luke was already cucked by Anakin/Darth Vader.

Akarin said:

Luke was already cucked by Anakin/Darth Vader. By now, he should be living his own life instead of relying on relatives

Akarin said:

And Rey parents weren't revealed. Kylo said that only to make her uneasy and stop the speculations among fans.

Rey's parents were drunkkards who left her on Jakku. 

Luke was already cucked by Anakin/Darth Vader. He should be living his own life by now, instead of judging his own decisions on relatives. He destroyed the Empire ffs

Battlefield3cel said:
Rey's parents were drunkkards who left her on Jakku. 

Luke was already cucked by Anakin/Darth Vader. He should be living his own life by now, instead of judging his own decisions on relatives. He destroyed the Empire ffs

I will say it one more time. Her parents were not drunkards. If Kylo said that doesn't mean that was true. Sidious said that he will save Padme and pahhhh she's dead anyway. Obi-Wan left Luke in a shithole for a reason, it might be the same for Rey.

Akarin said:
I will say it one more time. Her parents were not drunkards. If Kylo said that doesn't mean that was true. Sidious said that he will save Padme and pahhhh she's dead anyway. Obi-Wan left Luke in a shithole for a reason, it might be the same for Rey.

$50 says they are, and it's not as deep as you says it is

It was alright. Quite flawed, but overall entertaining. I like Star Wars 7 a lot more.

Much better than I expected. I only consider pic related to be canon (pic-related specifically, not the Special Edition crap) so I can never be disappointed. If it didn't happen on these VHS tapes, it's fan fiction, even the prequels, so I can still enjoy Star Wars whatever they do to it.

star-wars-empire-jedi-trilogy-vhs-1995-3-tape-set-thx-w-savings-booklet-1d4d712f3d5fa78529444403f5d04579.jpg

starwars is the most overrated saga in history, only the revenge of the sith and empire strikes back are genuine good movies. Rogue one is good too but i dont consider it a part of the saga.

plus the SJW propaganda in VII and VIII....

Kylo Ren is the only redeemable character.

Rian fucked up Luke. Rian fucked up Leia. Rian fucked up Snoke. Rian fucked up Hux. Rey continues to be a Mary Sue.

KyloRen said:
Rian fucked up Luke. Rian fucked up Leia. Rian fucked up Snoke. Rian fucked up Hux. Rey continues to be a Mary Sue.

LOL? kylo ren is by far one of the worst antagonist ever made.

RealestFakecel said:

Snoke is the worst antagonist ever made.

KyloRen said:

I have really enjoyed this character. He's one of the best expanded universe characters ever, right up with Dash Rendar.

Do we get to see Rey neked?

KyloRen said:
RealestFakecel said:

kylo ren is an autistic teenager who get his ass whooped by a girl who never trained in jedi/sith skills a time in her life. is a walking joke compared with another main antagonist from another sagas like sauron, davy jones or darth vader.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Do we get to see Rey neked?

merry christmas

NSFW

http://www.celebta.com/stars/Daisy_Ridley/Daisy_Ridley-Silent_Witness_s17e10-16.jpg

Kylo Ren is the only good thing in this series. The feminism agenda was even stronger in this one than in TFA, the whole film was basically the silly impulsive males being aggressive and it takes the calm rational strong woman to fix things (e.g Poe and that random purple haired dyke). Also Leia flying was stupid, like we get it females can use the force too. Rey literally has no character, her character is that she is female. And she can do everything, Luke needs training from Yoda to lift one rock while Rey can lift a whole mountain of them just from meditating for 5 minutes with Luke lmao. And that rose character was so unnecessary, they literally just wanted ANOTHER female in it for no reason, her and Finns random animal abuse awareness whatever the fuck adventure was so pointless. And she's just an insufferable actor anyway. Seriously the worst character in the whole of Star Wars ever. Also there wasn't even one good lightsaber fight. Only good scenes was Kylo betraying snoke and the Luke scene at the end that really that great considering it wasn't a fight at all. Pretty bad film, it's sad to see them ruin something I loved so much as a kid. The next film is screwed without none of the original characters.

RealestFakecel said:
kylo ren is an autistic teenager who get his ass whooped by a girl who never trained in jedi/sith skills a time in her life. is a walking joke compared with another main antagonist from another sagas like sauron, davy jones or darth vader.

This is true. However, I take this more due to a SJW agenda.

He at least has a character arc. He's trying to be stronger.

A Good Friend said:
merry christmas

NSFW

http://www.celebta.com/stars/Daisy_Ridley/Daisy_Ridley-Silent_Witness_s17e10-16.jpg

Better acting there than in The Force Awakens.

A Good Friend said:
merry christmas

NSFW

Goddam shes hot

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
A Good Friend said:
merry christmas
NSFW
Goddam shes hot

The slab helps. Women are most beautiful on the day of their autopsy. Or is it their wedding day? I dunno, one of the two.

A Good Friend said:
The slab helps. Women are most beautiful on the day of their autopsy. Or is it their wedding day? I dunno, one of the two.

Hey everyone loves a sexy dead-girl.

KyloRen said:
RealestFakecel said:
This is true. However, I take this more due to a SJW agenda.
He at least has a character arc. He's trying to be stronger.

A lot of good things add up. Good design + one of the better actors of the new trilogy + an actual backstory = one of the best takeaways from both films. Even Rey is a well designed character, but they're going to hafta patch up that backstory. I think TLJ still leaves it an open question,
just because she saw nothing important in the vision and KR agreed doesn't mean there isn't some hidden variable.

*pushes up glasses*

A Good Friend said:
Even Rey is a well designed character, but they're going to hafta patch up that backstory. 

Let me fly the Millennium Falcon by myself despite never being on a ship
Let me bypass the compressor despite knowing fuck all about the Millennium Falcon
Let me use mind trick on a Stormtrooper despite never being taught it
Let me kick Ren's ass despite him being trained (Luke and Snoke) since birth
Let me kick Luke's ass despite him being a Jedi Master
Let me levitate a shit-ton of rocks with only <1 day of training with Luke

I could go on.

KyloRen said:
A Good Friend said:
Even Rey is a well designed character, but they're going to hafta patch up that backstory.
Let me fly the Millennium Falcon by myself despite never being on a ship
Let me bypass the compressor despite knowing fuck all about the Millennium Falcon
Let me use mind trick on a Stormtrooper despite never being taught it
Let me kick Ren's ass despite him being trained (Luke and Snoke) since birth
Let me kick Luke's ass despite him being a Jedi Master
Let me levitate a shit-ton of rocks with only <1 day of training with Luke
I could go on.

Well designed, rag-tag nothing chick with force talent, entire history in vague flashbacks, aesthetically pleasing, I never said well executed.

A Good Friend said:
Well designed, rag-tag nothing chick with force talent, entire history in vague flashbacks, aesthetically pleasing, I never said well executed.

Fair enough.

A Good Friend said:
I have really enjoyed this character. He's one of the best expanded universe characters ever, right up with Dash Rendar.

Shadows of the Empire was better than this movie.

Coincidently I just watched it. I came into the theaters a little skeptical since I'm always a little apprehensive when it comes to anything normie, but I came out loving it. I thought it was a great movie. I haven't read the other posts but I hope others think the same.

KyloRen said:

Yeah Kylo Ren was the character that I enjoyed the most. All the others were a little boring except for Luke.

Kylo Ren was decent
Luke was a cuck
Rey is a mary sue and the worst character in the SW universe, very poorly written
The asian grill was absolutely trash, it would be MUCH better if Poe and Finn were the ones doing the decoder quest
Poe was a good character and had an actual plan, Finn didn't do much, and when he was about to do something worthwhile, the fucking asian grill fucked up and they manage to tore a hole in the base

Also, there's the blackpill involving Leia and the purple hair hag, they both said they like Poe because he's a bad boy, just fucking LOL, hollywood jews are not even trying to hide the cuckoldry now

Anyway, 5/10

anon_899 said:
Also, there's the blackpill involving Leia and the purple hair hag, they both said they like Poe because he's a bad boy, just fucking LOL, hollywood jews are not even trying to hide the cuckoldry now

KEK. I remember that part. They both want the Chadlite pilot's cock.

lmao rian johnson is a retard. dude just fucked the entire series forever for the sake of a cool scene.

The hyperspace ram. Literally every ship has a hyperspace drive. Death Star? Just hyperspace ram it. Starkiller Base? Just hyperspace ram it.

Every space battle is now null and void

1514073644045.jpg

KyloRen said:

Snoke had potential. But he got cut in half before tou learnt anything about him. He could communicate telepathically but couldnt sense he was about to be cut in half?  What the fuck

A Good Friend said:
You have one of those folders too?

original.gif

Actually no. I fap and forget.

w9jhVAy.jpg
cbb870e45d5092f7f084d7ccfb6a9066.14.jpg

faustie-110061-leia_and_jabba_4.jpg

Kointo said:
Saved it to my special folder.

5d71ccc82d3e872787ccb1849d9ae10d

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Body goals!