Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Standards to be my GF

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
>Be a Cisgender Woman
>Be either above 4'11 OR below 450 pounds (one or the other is OK)
>Be 18 years old or above
>Have a pulse and be breathing

Are you okay with betabuxxing or will you not do it because of principles?

Are you okay with betabuxxing or will you not do it because of principles?
I would love to BETABUX a foid. I don't want some pure stacy who's in love with me, that to me is fantasy. I just want a foid.

I would love to BETABUX a foid. I don't want some pure stacy who's in love with me, that to me is fantasy. I just want a foid.
No one here is Stacy only but still, you're willing to provide for some run-through post wall roastie who would have never even given you a chance back in her prime?
I don't think not wanting to betabuxx means you are a volcel true ascension only happens if the foid likes you for your bone structure and NT not because of your money

Last edited:
No one here is Stacy only but still, you're willing to provide for some run-through post wall roastie who would have never even given you a chance back in her prime?
I don't think not wanting to betabuxx means you are a volcel true ascension only happens if the foid likes you for your bone structure and NT not because your money
So what are your standards?

So what are your standards?
a bitch who feels attracted to me as long as she's not deformed or severely scared, I'm a sand nigger I feel like sub saharan sheboons are the only race of women that can be attracted to me since she will see me as racially "superior" to her, therefore, an upgrade

These are her's:

800px 1ag

When I saw the thread title and user name, I thought this would be some standardcel shit.
Turns out the OP only asked for the bare minimum and has got standardcels arguing with him, jfl.

Mine:
Dont be a landwhale
meanwhile intellectual would date a 449 lbs landwhale, which is probably enough weight to kill you

meanwhile intellectual would date a 449 lbs landwhale, which is probably enough weight to kill you
Did you not read my post?

I wouldn't date a 449+ landwhale THAT IS ALSO BELOW 4'11.

I'd date a 500 pound landwhale if she was taller.

Did you not read my post?

I wouldn't date a 449+ landwhale THAT IS ALSO BELOW 4'11.

I'd date a 500 pound landwhale if she was taller.
Screenshot 2023 07 15 230541

would you fuck her

Why did you use cisgender you mentally ill faggot

To be short and cute

usually people who say they are smart arent really smart, They just want others to think it!
Brutal, He wants fat porques!

@incelerated based :feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink::feelsEhh:

Most basic easy shit and foids will act as if these are demanding, either your never get poon tang

Yes, assuming i could find the hole lol.

I'd be a sexhaver, it would be an acension, why should I say no, because she's not Olivia Dunne?

scratch this and replace it with
>be virgin
I would absolutely date a foid that's not a virgin, if you wouldn't date a hot chick because she fucked another guy in the past then you're a volcel.

Even Chadlite would be incel with those standards.

Why did you use cisgender you mentally ill faggot
Because i don't want a tranny obviously.

>Be a Cisgender Woman
"cisgender"

>Be a Cisgender Woman
Muh cisgender :soy:

Just say woman, saying cisgender makes you sound like a mega faggot