Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Standards] Boobs

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

Do you even care about boobs ?

• No.

• I only want big boobs.

• I only want small boobs.

• PM me to sho bebs roasties

Results are only viewable after voting.
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Women pretend they are being oppressed by toxic men who are obsessed about big boobs. That's why this poll is very needed. (tbh)

I guess C cup to D cup is ideal, but having small breasts is never a death sentence for women because men will still think they're hot regardless. Their insecurity about this comes from comparing themselves to other women/girls and is completely artificial

I don't care if bobs are small as long as they're not hideous. Prefer vegana tho.

I guess C cup to D cup is ideal, but having small breasts is never a death sentence for women because men will still think they're hot regardless. Their insecurity about this comes from comparing themselves to other women/girls and is completely artificial
I think the same. Even "no" boobs is good to me. (no gay tho)
Prefer vegana tho.
I'm vegen too :feelsokman::feelsthink:

I want nice supple firm upturned perky boobs with small nipples

send bobs
I only got 2 ngl
marley.jpg
marley.jpg

I really couldn't care less about boob size. All I want is for a woman to be thin. And that's because I am thin myself. If I was fat I wouldn't ask for a thin girl.

All I want is for a woman to be thin. And that's because I am thin myself.
Most dudes are in that case tbh. The problem is the amount of landwhale to share between normal framed guys is becoming higher and higher every year.

I won't really care unless they are THAT big or small.

I want small boobs and ass. A formal white girl. But ill take anything I can get

I like my own muscular chest tho'.

(joke on you, my chest is so muscular I can fap to it GYMCELMASTERRACE HAHAHAA)

Better fap to the own muscular and juicy chest than to some dirty females. Also go no fap for more juiciness in your chest.

I like all kinds of boobs

Better fap to the own muscular and juicy chest than to some dirty females. Also go no fap for more juiciness in your chest.
High IQ. You can also drink your own cum for an enhanced protidic nutrition. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I can't vote because there isn't any in-between option

I don’t really care about tits.. but I guess big tits are like 10% better than small tits..

I care about a face and legs.
Height as well.

big boobs tbh i have my standards

but having small breasts is never a death sentence for women because men will still think they're hot regardless.
not even actual deformities are a death sentence for w*men, they will eventually pass their shitty genetics

Average tbh, although as another user said ass is far better

I prefer the waist down and bottom and i don't care about tits.

Big boobs are fucking awesome, they’re the most attractive part of a woman. Men who prefer small boobs are probably gay tbh.

boobs are not even in my top 5 favorite features of a foid

I like boobs of all kinds, unless they're off a hambeast or they're deformed.

Look at the volcels picking and choosing lol whatever comes is welcome

i like all of the above

Tl3MNaX

i dont really care. they should just exist

I don't care if bobs are small as long as they're not hideous. Prefer vegana tho.

I think I'd rather small natural boobs than big fake tits. Some of them are fucking horrendous.

If it’s not an A cup I’ll take it

I mean I care that a that they're there, decent/moderate size is preferable but it hardly matters.

Just prime boobs.

1 Feet all night long
2 Men are real human beings and have actual sexual tastes unlike women who ALL want the same charachteristics in a man to feel attraction toward him (little variations don't change the fact that they all like tall masculine confident men). We like small boobs the same way we like big boobs and some of us don't even care about them since we have other fetishes. The same is not even remotely thinkable for women in regards of men