Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Standards are high these days

You realize how staged this is, right? :feelskek:

But it is true that standards have skyrocketed and continue to do so, under further hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and the rise of foid privilege and social media enabling all this delusion that is feminism; there are indeed landwhales with such standards, though those clips are obviously fake. :feelsjuice:

Quite evident; simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, allowing even the LTBs and subhuman-tier foids to get with their local MTN or desperate LTN, and increasing the disadvantage and subsequent discrimination and negative treatment towards sub 5 male, all the while whining about the "patriarchy" or some sort of nonexistent oppression... :feelsclown:

Only policies reducing these foid standards by targeting hypergamous behaviour and moral degeneracy can ease it; that, or a massive imbalance in the gender ratio that currently enables MTBs to easily be able to go for Chadlites and get them. :feelshehe:

Bitch built like Dr Eggman.

558424-Primary-1200Wx1200H

Genocide. (In GTA)
Torture. (In minecraft)
Rape. (In Roblox)

Just fuckin kek

Clearly a fake video. Personally I believe that most women end up with their looksmatch except in a few odd occasions I've seen. I'm not bluepilled or anything, but I look at some of my female peers from high-school and a most of them are with the most beta/normie looking men I've ever seen and some of them are dimes, I just see the same trend across social media really. But I do see Chad and Stacy pairings a lot in town who look like tiktok couple's. I literally saw some 6'5 (maybe taller) gym maxed Chad walking around with butsy stacy in hand scorning everyone who walked past him. If makeup were banned it'd certainly equal the looks disparity between men and women by tanking women's SMV, so many of them are outright frauding their beauty. Honestly baffles me when people make out that women are inheritly better looking than men but when they take of their makeup and look like ugly little boys. Not to mention them being short and flat chested which is dysgenic and is essentially the same as being short with a small cock as a man.

Last edited:
Normie steals script from a 5'5 ricecel classic.

Original: