Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Standardcels.IS

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★
There needs to be a new place like this where like minded standardcels, blackpilled Chads and misogynistic normies can meet together. These people would be automatically banned from here, but I think the last two groups would be very receptive to the blackpill and the last group could be easily converted from their addiction to pussy. I bet LTN standarcels especially are the most likely to be mass shooters and are probably the most spiteful and nasty of humans due to being too ugly to be cool and popular, but not ugly enough to be pitied like a disabled freak. It's equivalent to working 3 minimum wage jobs vs. being on welfare.

no nigga. no amount of blackpilling will ever be enough for a chad or chadlite to leave his harem of stacey pussy to join some obscure forum

blackpilled Chads and misogynistic normies
:feelskek:

Someone to banish this low IQ 2024 using concepts that are unknown due to their reductionism of understanding?

Blackpilled chad is an oxymoron, and you're just a moron.

no nigga. no amount of blackpilling will ever be enough for a chad or chadlite to leave his harem of stacey pussy to join some obscure forum
Yeah no shit. What even is this idea

:feelskek:

Someone to banish this low IQ 2024 using concepts that are unknown due to their reductionism of understanding?
Tbh, he refers to himself as a low tier normie so, that tells you all you need to know jfl.

Not leave them, but treat them like shit.

Tbh, he refers to himself as a low tier normie so, that tells you all you need to know jfl.

In looks, maybe. But people call me retarded and special behind my back, so I'm effectively truecel. What girl want an ugly retard that gets made fun of?

if your over 29 and still a kissless virgin i don't care what you look like u should be allowed on here.
But if your ugly and short and have ascended had gfs etc... you should be banned