Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stand a 5/10 guy next to a 8+ guy in a club and have them stand there quietly and film what happens. Blackpill Proven

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
Amazed I've never seen a study that does this exact thing. I've seen the actual results of this in clubs all the time throughout my life. To prove the blackpill all you have to do is get an average looking guy and a great looking guy, dress them in the same clothes with the same hairstyle and facial hair and stand them next to one another in a club that is packed with women.

Tell these guys beforehand that they are not allowed to flirt with any of the women and aren't allowed to dance and show off etc, they can only quietly talk to each other if they want. If any girls approach or try anything with them they need to just ignore them.

Film this for an hour or so and then I dare fucking anyone to tell us that looks don't matter and the blackpill doesn't exist. My predictions based on experience:-

- Girls will gravitate towards the good looking guy by dancing near him, bumping into him as if it's an accident to get his attention

- Girls will openly give the good looking guy compliments

- Girls may talk to the normal looking guy but only to get closer to his good looking friend or they may straight up ask him if his friend is single. Paedotears type people will desperately make out that this was the ordinary looking guy getting interest but it clearly isn't

- Most of these girls will be either as physically attractive as the ordinary guy or less and maybe even far less yet they will still aim for the best looking guy

I bet we could find both an 5/10 and 8/10 frequenting these forums as of this very moment.

the results are obvious I think normies understand this concept of the blackpill they just dont want to talk about it because it makes them "uncomfortable"

Blackpill is a common sense at this point, it doesn't even need to be proved. Of course women will choose good looking man. Now if you make it a fight between good looks and personality, and watch personality lose that would be a blackpill.

This is a known fact and I've experienced being the ugly guy in this pairing. Too bad normies will never accept it anyway and will heavily cope.