Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stan Lee hated internet autists and soys, which is based ngl

Fuck are you doing watching that guy’s “content”? :feelsugh:

And look at what he created.

Am I supposed to care?

Oh my bad. Edits me.
Btw in regards of that vid he seemed to pretty much hit the last nail in his coffin, now that his channel is on a deathbed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Pioneers in a medium for sad losers that had that stigma for decades, gets mad when sad losers like it.

Pioneers in a medium for sad losers that had that stigma for decades, gets mad when sad losers like it.
look at the bright part, he is soil fertilizer as everyone in this planet not connected with the jewish elite that has cryogenics or some technological bullshit to preserve the bodies (or well, for the people who can't afford the mummification process)

look at the bright part, he is soil fertilizer as everyone in this planet not connected with the jewish elite that has cryogenics or some technological bullshit to preserve the bodies (or well, for the people who can't afford the mummification process)
He lived too long.