Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stalking should be legal

• Thread starter incelautisticloser5
  • Start date
incelautisticloser5

incelautisticloser5

AUTISTICEL
-
I love stalking black Arabs girls and calling them nigga. Then send them rape letters telling them "how much they are nigga and they deserve to be raped. I will come to their house and say to their parents that I am their boyfriend". I love the face when they see me. when they see and their say "How much I am a creep". I love to be called a creep by them. I am not scared by their pedo god.

Also, I look similar to my pfp. All people say my haircut sucks but It is the most cool shit that I am seen.

you glow so bright officer

I love stalking black Arabs girls and calling them nigga. Then send them rape letters telling them "how much they are nigga and they deserve to be raped. I will come to their house and say to their parents that I am their boyfriend". I love the face when they see me. when they see and their say "How much I am a creep". I love to be called a creep by them. I am not scared by their pedo god.

Also, I look similar to my pfp. All people say my haircut sucks but It is the most cool shit that I am seen.
LoL, This reeks of FED ism!

IT infiltrators stopped trying to be discrete.

this troll is saying some really dumb things.

What’s with these Greycels

you sound like a nut talking this way.

58688.jpg

stalking should be legal I agree

bluepillers are afraid of stalking being legal, because they fear that if guys followed foids around and got to know them better, they would discover the evils of foid nature and the blackpill