Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

STALKER is Kinda Hard.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I got the original trilogy for 40$ not too long back on my Series X, and whilst it definitely is the type of game I would enjoy, it also is kinda challenging.

I'm on the first one still -Call of Pripyat- and whilst I've gotten to a somewhat decent spot in the story, it's still kinda hard.

I'm currently at the level where you have to steal the militaries documents, and each time I try to do so, I always end up getting cooked by the soldiers there despite having the same gun as them.

I'm playing on the second easiest difficulty, and I dont want to have to lower it any further.

I also kinda hate how you can't buy ammo or any other essentials anywhere else.

@RealSchizo & any others who've played this, can you help me out?

@RealSchizo & any others who've played this, can you help me out?
Was hard to me bc i am mostly a competitive gamer. Look up guides.

I'm on the first one still -Call of Pripyat-
That's not the first one JFL that's the last one, first one is COC, 2nd is Clear Sky and 3rd is COP. I hate how they made weird headshot bonus for timed shots so i edited it out and i always shoot with full dmg bonus without waiting. I recently beat COP after beating Clear Sky and COP in the past and it's easier than those two games. Only at first you struggle but once you get a smg with shitload of ammo, then some automatic rifle it's much easier but i hate those assholes with enhanced ARs and railguns fuck their aimbots.

Last edited:
Stalker stone
Stalker daki
Black friday stalker

Can't imagine playing this using gamepad

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. was originally developed as PC exclusive game for the most part, designed to be played with a mouse and keyboard in mind, so don't feel bad about yourself for difficulties.

I always end up getting cooked by the soldiers there despite having the same gun as them.
i think you can connect mouse and keyboard to Xbox, try it.

I got the original trilogy for 40$ not too long back on my Series X, and whilst it definitely is the type of game I would enjoy, it also is kinda challenging.

I'm on the first one still -Call of Pripyat- and whilst I've gotten to a somewhat decent spot in the story, it's still kinda hard.

I'm currently at the level where you have to steal the militaries documents, and each time I try to do so, I always end up getting cooked by the soldiers there despite having the same gun as them.

I'm playing on the second easiest difficulty, and I dont want to have to lower it any further.

I also kinda hate how you can't buy ammo or any other essentials anywhere else.
Considering playing it on PC, It good tho?

Haven’t gotten to play any of the games, hoping it’s good

Very good it has very unique and dark atmosphere. Play Call of Chernobyl first. It has some difficulty spikes especially at first. Make sure to collect some money through scavenging bodies and get smg with a lot of bullets to fight off soldiers under the bridge. Collecting artefacts and opening up hidden stashes also could give you a bit of money (and sometimes guns with ammo). You don't really need to play at higher difficulties since they only nerf you and buff enemies game is already hard at Stalker difficulty.

Ye I would say so
That's not the first one JFL that's the last one, first one is COC, 2nd is Clear Sky and 3rd is COP. I hate how they made weird headshot bonus for timed shots so i edited it out and i always shoot with full dmg bonus without waiting. I recently beat COP after beating Clear Sky and COP in the past and it's easier than those two games. Only at first you struggle but once you get a smg with shitload of ammo, then some automatic rifle it's much easier but i hate those assholes with enhanced ARs and railguns fuck their aimbots.
Ye I made a mistake

And yeah, I got an AR & it's made stuff much better, but it's still kinda hard

40 dollars fucking hell I bought stalker for like 60p on steam sale 5 years ago tf u doing bud