Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stages of becoming blackpilled (share your experience)

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
My timeline:
0-12 complete cuck bluepiller who treated women nicely and couldn't even begin to comprehend the true nature of humanity or women
12-13 I knew something was up and started to jump to draw my own conclusions. Still bluepilled but slowly becoming redpilled
14-16 Redpilled with blackpills sprinkled throughout
16-20 Becoming more blackpilled by the day, fully blackpilled at 19

i was born blackpilled ded srs bro

2 tired to write long reply I am just ugly

My life sucked from the start, no interaction with girls, no friends , an outcast. I wanted that to change.

Somehow stumbled on redpill on Reddit, realised whatever they were talking about is bullshit but got exposed to incels. But over the time I slowly realised the life an attractive person lives , that was the turning point.

I felt ugly, decided I need surgery ( on my own, didn't even knew about lookism ). Spent time browsing about surgery, found three sites : Jaw surgery forums, Realself and lookism. On lookism I found incels again and got exposed to blackpill. Spent a good time there although I wasn't known much there. Got completely blackpilled and figured out the surgeries that I need.

Later on found braincels, liked it and joined it. Simultaneously lookism started to die ( admin even forgot to pay bills for server once :feelskek: ). Then braincels got banned and I came here.

I starting to get blackpilled at the end of my youngceldom

Man, I'm 42 so it would be a long story.