Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacy's pussy literally starts dripping when Chad flex. Cuck is in the background dripping precum while he fantasizes about prepping the bull.

You should get banned for faggot titles like this, wtf is wrong with you

no way is he natty

no way is he natty
1415b948a8aa46997c002105df3f63413e795c64959bcf11a4335669e559bf65 1

I gymcel a lot. This dude is super cut and dry he’s got that grainy look. But his forearms are lacking as well as glutes and hamstrings. She probably just did that reaction to make it not cringe since some dude is literally flexing on camera in front of live viewers and she has to provide SOME sort of reaction. I wouldn’t worry too much. Everyone should gymcel tho just saying, I’m glad not everyone does since it’s a mog but I feel sorry for you guys so I wish you guys would.

You should get banned for faggot titles like this, wtf is wrong with you
KEKS ME :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You’ve been posting and active a lot more lately. Any reason why?

He is clearly on roids, the amount of men on roids nowadays is insane wtf :fuk:

He is clearly on roids, the amount of men on roids nowadays is insane wtf :fuk:
This. I go to a private gym filled with pro bodybuilders, fighters and bouncers. The ONLY people who make serious gains muscle wise are the ones who are on steroids and I know who is on them because I know the guy who sells them in there as well as the fact that here in England people talk about taking them openly. 'Natural' guys who gain well are rare as fuck.

When people say 'just hit the gym bro' they have someone who is either on steroids, is an extremely rare natural gainer or both in mind so it doesn't apply to the average joe. Plus to attain such a physique you would need a top notch diet and to train every day.

No chad in this vid.

I ain't watching that shit,fuck :chad: and fuck foids,hope they all die slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back