Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy vs Becky striking visual difference

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
149FFD9D 8080 4359 B160 B08EC79A7655

Well, now, hold on. I dunno about Becky. And I'm no looker either. But Becky can't be the name for "Every other woman who isn't Stacy."

That subhuman on the right lives a fullfilling life, while her looksmatch rots.

Well, now, hold on. I dunno about Becky. And I'm no looker either. But Becky can't be the name for "Every other woman who isn't Stacy."
You’re right, it’s not a Becky. It’s a swollen pig

Hmm I don't think Becky is that fat.

Who is that on the left?

Couldn't help but notice the Gucci Ace sneakers on the Stacy as opposed to whatever Becky is wearing.

Holy fuck tell me she’s pregnant...

Becky lost weight!

At least until after the wedding!

Rotfl!

sadly i'd be happy to date the piggy on the right. i have no standards or shame.

This. M'Possum ladies don't qualify as Becky tier.

Why would you wish that fate on an innocent child?

Yeah good point. I hope she’s not pregnant, but how the fuck can a foid have a pot belly like that?

Looks like a cucktears foid on the right
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I always thought Becky as a plain unremarkable looking foid. Not ugly, not beautiful. Just average.

We need a term for a foid who is truly ugly, like that cunt on the right.

Who is that on the left?

Couldn't help but notice the Gucci Ace sneakers on the Stacy as opposed to whatever Becky is wearing.
Taylor swift bro, can’t u recognise? :feelsmage:
Ey fuck, found the perfect term for the pig on the right

Ogroid

Femoid version of Ogre

I must emphasise to cucktears though, I’m just being honest. If the chick on the right went to gym and lost weight, gained some muscle tone and took care of herself, used makeup, I’m damn sure she’d be much more attractive than she is now. Impossible to predict exactly how much, but stacy lite range isn’t out of the question, particularly if she turned into one of those fitness chicks from Instagram.

At present moment though, i must be honest. She looks like a pig

Last edited:
bitch on right is not a becky

Taylor swift is apparently not good in bed

Hello freshman, let me teach you the incel terminology;

Stacy - Very good looking female (7/10+).

Becky - Average of above average looking girl (5-6/10).

"Becky" IS NOT synonymous with ugly woman. You are welcome.

So is anybody who wouldn't bang the thing on the right volcel?

lena dunham isn't a becky, shes genetic garbage goblin tier, only being a wahman has saved her and will give her a a sex and love life.

Is a landwhale considered a becky?

That’s a Beatrice / Gretchen / Gertrude / Broomhilda

Yeah good point. I hope she’s not pregnant, but how the fuck can a foid have a pot belly like that?
I think it is a mixture of badly managed lactose intolerance, a lot of fast carbs and very weak abs.

The right one is not a becky

Becky is supposed to be like a Stacy Lite, or at the very least a 6/10, the one on the right is mogged by over half this forum.

lena dunham isn't a becky, shes genetic garbage goblin tier, only being a wahman has saved her and will give her a a sex and love life.
stacy > becky > roastie > ugly femorloid > pig > physically and mentally repulsive goblins like lena dunham

Why is Lena Dunham even a thing?

Can't the landwhale just stop eating burgers for one day?

ahhh my sweet taylor they'll never be a girl as perfect as her <3 my true celebrity one it is. would love a ts sexbot one day!
Taylor swift is apparently not good in bed
id still smash evryday really. she's amongs the most beautiful women ever. she's gotten fatter but also has a thicker ass now, that girls a goddess. she could just lay there in the sack for all i care.

Last edited: