Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy tried tricking me into becoming her betabux

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
A week ago I was doing my usual thing ignoring everyone near me and this stacy kept harassing me, asking if I had any plans for christmas clearly waiting for me to ask her out luckily I just said "I'm hanging out with my gf." since I knew she only had eyes for chad and was probably going to hurt me in someway.

Now mind you this annoying bitch has been trying to get me to be her beta for the past year she should learn by now that I know she wants to use me to attract some Chad into cucking me.

You should have just went with it and fucked her

You could've smashed.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
You should have just went with it and fucked her

No, only chad is capable of fucking her I'll just be used as an emotional tampon I know it.

Incel_Because_Short said:
You could've smashed.

that's cope, only chad is allowed to smash, if you aren't chad you can't do it with a stacy like that.

Stop being an autistic phaggot.

This girl asked if you had any plans, on fucking Christmas. She's lonely, probably a bit desperate and horny. She was waiting for you to be that man who will take her to have a good time (dates are super cheap) and then give her the D. Maybe she wanted more from you, maybe she would never tell a soul that she smashed you. Regardess, if she really didn't want anything from you, the last thing she would do is ask you if you wanted to hang out at a time when she really should be hanging out with her family or boyfriend.

Regardless it's an opportunity you passed up to escape inceldom, and for what? Get me this girl and I'll take her off your hands.

Incel_Because_Short said:
Stop being an autistic phaggot.

This girl asked if you had any plans, on fucking Christmas. She's lonely, probably a bit desperate and horny. She was waiting for you to be that man who will take her to have a good time (dates are super cheap) and then give her the D. Maybe she wanted more from you, maybe she would never tell a soul that she smashed you. Regardess, if she really didn't want anything from you, the last thing she would do is ask you if you wanted to hang out at a time when she really should be hanging out with her family or boyfriend.

Regardless it's an opportunity you passed up to escape inceldom, and for what? Get me this girl and I'll take her off your hands.

If I was chad she would've done anything to get me to go out with her, she was probably just looking for any loser to be her betabux for xmas.

jagged0 said:
If I was chad she would've done anything to get me to go out with her, she was probably just looking for any loser to be her betabux for xmas.
You still could've smashed, even if it was an embarrassing hookup for her.

Go on the date, if she pushes for an LTR then nope out of there

more proof that she was trying to buxx you or be forever known as a volcel.

the choice is yours.

this is pretty much the same level as gambler and his volcelness.

Should have tapped tbh.

I always assumed you were a truecel, IDK why. Is there anyone on this forum that's actually ugly?

The cognitive dissonance in you is truly Gambler-level.

you should have at least tried, you had a chance.

Framecel222 said:
I always assumed you were a truecel, IDK why. Is there anyone on this forum that's actually ugly?

beckham is ugly

you guys don't get it even if it was legitimate if I don't look like chad she'll cuck me once some Chad comes around.

jagged0 said:
you guys don't get it even if it was legitimate if I don't look like chad she'll cuck me once some Chad comes around.
who cares, you shouldve smashed and dashed, whos telling you to be her betabux, stop being such an emotionally dependent faggot

How do you know she wanted to use you as betabux? At least go on a date and see where it leads instead of being an autist and refusing right away.

You're no better than incelman.

[attachment=754]

Catfish her with your avi and you're sure to be drowning in pussy.

Attachments

13.6 KB · Views: 182
Solitarian_Walker said:
Catfish her with your avi and you're sure to be drowning in pussy.

Zyros is lower-tier chad only a mid-upper tier chad could bang this type of girl, that's why I was so shocked at her speaking to me that I knew something was up.

are you trolling? what are you talking about?

wtf is wrong with you bruh. volcel af or trolling.

blickpall said:
The cognitive dissonance in you is truly Gambler-level.

is OP from Greece by any chance?

Fucking cuck faggot. You could've at least escaped inceldom my friend.

Lookism tier.

You could have gone in a date with her, and even if you got cucked, you'd have a better story to tell here

Fuck her first, if she will, then all is good

Seems like she was actually interested in you and you sperged out. How do you know she wanted you to beta/ orbit her?

You did the right thing OP. Remember: MGTOW!

WTF?

> girl you find attractive wants you to ask her out
> you automatically assume she wants to use you for your money (for unknown reasons) and self-sabotage your opportunity to get a date

So your plan is to stay volcel for the rest of your life because you fear beeing used as a betabux?