Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacy talks about Inner Peace

I don't even know how we can be considered the same species. She acts so weird and fake, and it's so draining listening for more then 20 seconds.

Why is it that normies pretend like they're having a good time here?

As she said while gobbling Chad's cock just before the vid, and of course just after

Why do all normie whores have theis weird shit hanging in their room

Couldn't drink tonight, so getting high as fuck :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Look at this shit :lul:

Bild 2024 08 15 070431500

I'm gonna die alone :fuk:

How many chads do you think have been in that room?

"How to raise your vibration"
J.F.L

@NeverEvenBegan

is this your type?

She would leave me on read

You know what I just realized is that the people who probably watch her videos are probably other guys who can't get women either, and so they watch her videos to not feel so lonely. It's dystopian beyond belief.

You know what I just realized is that the people who probably watch her videos are probably other guys who can't get women either, and so they watch her videos to not feel so lonely. It's dystopian beyond belief.
But this is as close as it's gonna get for us in terms of a relationship with a foid.

@clocked
@Regenerator
@VideoGameCoper

Kind of looks like scarlett johansson :shock:
Scarlett Johansson is giga stacy, she has a chad factory womb that would be used to transmute and uplift our genes

@clocked
@Regenerator
@VideoGameCoper
DMW, but I hate her for acting like she did something. Life was handed to her on a silver platter, so of course she's gonna feel at peace

@clocked
@Regenerator
@VideoGameCoper
I hate very little things more than an attractive woman claiming her life is hard or she has overcome a struggle. Bitch, you don't know what struggle is. Lets swap souls and see how long you last in my life. You'd rope in a day bitch, A FUCKING DAY!

I hate very little things more than an attractive woman claiming her life is hard or she has overcome a struggle. Bitch, you don't know what struggle is. Lets swap souls and see how long you last in my life. You'd rope in a day bitch, A FUCKING DAY!
Yep. I wonder how she would perceive life if she was in our shoes? :feelshehe:

Yep. I wonder how she would perceive life if she was in our shoes? :feelshehe:
She’d hate life. She’d be screaming “Kill me already!” And “I can’t take it anymore, the lack of love is killing me!”. I guarantee she’d rope in a week

She’d hate life. She’d be screaming “Kill me already!” And “I can’t take it anymore, the lack of love is killing me!”. I guarantee she’d rope in a week
Most likely friend :feelsbadman:

Most likely friend :feelsbadman:
Yep. She doesn’t realize how easy she has it. I’d love to see what would happen if her soul could be transferred into my body, life circumstances, and depressed and OCD ridden mind. Would be funny to watch her struggle

Life is too short, fuck more Chad, fuck more Chad, gangbangs with Chad and Tyrone :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

- tatoos
- nose ring