Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (((Stacy sisters))) killed by palenstnian freedom fighters

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Based.
Dee-640x400-1-640x400.jpeg

Bet if it was a dude (non Chad) no one would attend the funeral. Fucking Jewish simps.

Zionist propaganda

Those arent Stacys jfl

My Jewish stepcousin is much more attractive and beautiful :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Those arent Stacys jfl

My Jewish stepcousin is much more attractive and beautiful :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
Does she have big milkers like Ben Shapiro's sister? A lot of Jewish girls I knew had big milkers.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Brutally over for Israel-cels.

Doesn't matter. All that matters is that Jews are getting rekt
All those rapists and pedohpiles that had been shipped in deserve their fair share

in what world are those stacies

That's everything but not a Stacy

jew pizza with double the jew :owo:

@Lonelyus
I dont like jews, Gas them to death in a concentration camp, Nigger babies i dont give a fuck stick it up the butt

Does she have big milkers like Ben Shapiro's sister? A lot of Jewish girls I knew had big milkers.
:ahegao:

Not, stacies, not even fuckin beckys. Also the article says the girl on the right is 15. jfl, whores peak at 12 change my mind.

Also the evil kikes deserve it, they commit multiple terrorist attacks on plaestinians every day but no one gives a fuck because they arent young white women.

Imagine some kike bulldozes your house one day and tells you to fuck off, that's the fate thousands of palestinians suffer everyday but no one cares because mudskin

Zionist propaganda
And snow niggers will fall for it anyways, despite thousands of clips of Palestinians being killed being hidden by the kioe government

Also, ever notice how when a palestinian gets killed by a kike nigger, the articles always say "died" as if it was some natural cause of death. Jews really love to menace words

JFL at calling those 3/10 stacies

low-tier beckies at best nigga

definitely not stacies especially the one in in the left, she's probably a ltb and the one in the right is maybe a htb at best but still gigabased nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back