Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

stacy sister trying to bluepill me

Recruit
★★
im pretty transparent about my depression with my family. not because i want to be but because i cant hide it. i cant fake being happy i dont know how. i cant fake smiling or conversation. social interaction makes me go insane. i have a serious avoidant personality disorder. 
anyways
my 5'8 thin blonde popular her entire life stacy sister tried to bluepill me. i attempted to blackpill her without comming off as a creep. i tried to do it in a casual way. 

i mentioned
>youve always had friends at every age. and you didnt work for them at all. so shut up. 
her response: i did have to work hard. you dont know what you are talking about. 
>you dont know what you are talking about. you dont understand how hard it is for guys.
her response: my boyfriend met his best friend at the gym. just by being friendly. 
>your boyfriend is a 30 year old extroverted doctor with a swimmers body

>i tried my entire life to make friends. im 23 now and i never even got close. its not my fault.
her response: you didnt try. you arent friendly to anyone. nobody wants to be around negative energy.
>i never used to be like that. i became that way after years of rejection. 
her response: lots of people get bullied. they turn out fine.
>its not only the bullying. even the nice people didnt like me. nobody gave me a chance.

she said: you need therapy
i said: therapy doesnt help people like me. therapy helps people cope, i dont need cope. 

eventually she basically angrily gave up on me. and said well fuck it the