Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy russian travel blogger dies in nepal crash

NOTHING OF VALUE IS LOST

good riddance

press s to spit

s

And nothing of value was lost

Roastie got toasted

I only hope one of the currycel's licked her tits before they died in that fiery inferno

So what their saying it was Ukraine was behind this plane crash

So whole plane crashed, everybody died and they make article able this girl vlogger? Just imagine how many incels died in that plane.

looks like a jew becky

So whole plane crashed, everybody died and they make article able this girl vlogger? Just imagine how many incels died in that plane.
Amazing isn´t it ? Just goes to show the level of empathy from those normgroid robots.

If they were shutins and stayed at home, now they would be alive.

Would love to piss on her ashes.

>Yeti Airlines

nausea got her @Ritalincel

Looks like she was an instagram model hired to advertise for some Russian software. “Travel blogger” and “journalist” in some of these headlines seems a bit off.

Also I don’t like that the story of a tragic plane crash was made all about the white girl onboard.

Good fuckin' riddance.

should be tagged "lifefuel" tbh

"Worst in five years" :feelshaha: Reminds you of those "X days without an accident" signs from movies where the last accident was always only a few days ago. lol

Lifefuel for @Khanivore
Slavwhore is no more

lol i dont' care baout this foid. she wouldn't even give us the time of day to talk to us.

Oh no...

Anyway

Bad for the sex ratio, any toilet who dies doesn't get hooked with a Chad meaning that he'll go for another one making the dating market worse for us.

Yes, I also hate toilets but I don't think that we should celebrate their dea... Wait, I just realised that "#Killallmen" exists. Yeah, glad she's dead. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If she had a better personality, the plane would have protected her and made sure that she survived the crash

I guess the plane detected her bad personality.

@Transcended Trucel

If she had a better personality, the plane would have protected her and made sure that she survived the crash

I guess the plane detected her bad personality.

@Transcended Trucel
yup she probably support Ukrainian trucels dying and now she does as karma.

Lifefuel for travelmaxxers.

Mourning her loss rn