Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacy mom straddles Chad football player son woketards go crazy over it.

Fat Link

Fat Link

Its dangerous to go alone.
★★★★★
Stacy’s lust for Chad knows no bounds, even incest apparently, if you believe the always hypocritical libs and woketards of social media that is. :feelskek:

And I thought we inkwells exclusively were to be the ones to cast such lascivious aspersions? :feelshehe:

I guess “love is love” ie the woketard liberal mantra only applies to the sodomites and related buttfucking faggots and rug munchers of the LGBTQ freaks and fruit cups set. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I wish I had a Stacy mom:cryfeels:.

Toilets would much rather inbreed with their chad offspring than touch me with a 100 foot pole.

I guess “love is love” ie the woketar liberal mantra only applies to the sodomites and related buttfuckers and rug munchers of the LGBTQ freaks and fruit cups set. :feelshaha:
Gigabased

My sister is a higher tiered Stacy then this milf and as such, I would absolutely use her body for sexual gratification purposes if I thought I could do so without any legal or personal implications.

Dressed like an instagram thot and tattoo on the shoulder.

Yeah this is her son-husband

publishing american dad GIF

"Incest is okay incel, moms are women after all they have the right to chase whoever they want :foidSoy:"

MILF Manors me.

I guess “love is love” ie the woketard liberal mantra only applies to the sodomites and related buttfucking faggots and rug munchers of the LGBTQ freaks and fruit cups set. :feelshaha:
I wish I had a Stacy mom:cryfeels:.
Toilets would much rather inbreed with their chad offspring than touch me with a 100 foot pole.

Chad wins again as usual, even his mother wants to fuck him solely because of his superior genetics

Stacy’s lust for Chad knows no bounds, even incest apparently, if you believe the always hypocritical libs and woketards of social media that is. :feelskek:

And I thought we inkwells exclusively were to be the ones to cast such lascivious aspersions? :feelshehe:

me and my mother , this is why ım fuckıng ıncel

this is fuckıng terrible for the kıd , ı was the son-husband of my mother , ruıned my whole teenage years as a chadlıte,fuckıng pshco woman dıdnt want me to get any girls

this is why ı become uglier ffs ! ı would still be chadlite ıf not for my sick mom

Mom is not a stacy lol. She's sub-5 and in her prime maybe she was a high tier becky... maybe. More white worship.

My sister is a higher tiered Stacy then this milf and as such, I would absolutely use her body for sexual gratification purposes if I thought I could do so without any legal or personal implications.
Figured u would show up

Can't tell if that is a compliment or an insult though I'm inclined to assume that its the latter.
It was neutral I saw the thread title and thought oh darth is gonna be here

It was neutral I saw the thread title and thought oh darth is gonna be here
Well fair enough and I must therefore compliment you on your Sherlockian intuitions and powers of deduction. I'm actually rather surprised that you were able to make that inference on the mere basis of the thread title. You should be employed as sort of an incel forum Gestapos agent to root out any potential infiltrators.

Well fair enough and I must therefore compliment you on your Sherlockian intuitions and powers of deduction. I'm actually rather surprised that you were able to make that inference on the mere basis of the thread title. You should be employed as sort of an incel forum Gestapos agent to root out any potential infiltrators.
LMFAO

It’s the equivalent of a father hugging his cheerleader daughter from behind by the waists

Reverse the genders & see normies/foids becoming crazy :feelzez:

Ask your sis or play games it's obvious when a foid is disgusted or attracted :waitwhat:

Nothing wrong with a mother showing affection to her son. Even if it is somewhat romantic. Her son is physically attractive enough she probably has more lust for him than the father

this is fuckıng terrible for the kıd , ı was the son-husband of my mother , ruıned my whole teenage years as a chadlıte,fuckıng pshco woman dıdnt want me to get any girls
>Refers to himself as a chadlite.

JFL WTF even is this site anymore?

based turk roach, lemme plow you're mom

That's why incest is a thing.

This bastard has a sexy mom who loves him to death apart from the millions of whores swooning over him, probably has a rich dad too. Some guys just have it all :fuk:

This bastard has a sexy mom who loves him to death apart from the millions of whores swooning over him, probably has a rich dad too. Some guys just have it all :fuk:
His father died I believe the article says hence his becoming closer with his mom.

She did it because she has a huge crush on one of his son's teammates 100%. She wants to show how young she still is.

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @Robo_Cope
JFL :feelshaha: rly bro ? the same absolute faggot who got me banned for no reason years ago , him and his low IQ friends call himself « chatlite » just ban this fucking fag already and i hope that he will rope right after fucking retarded bitch :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Man. I sure love my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back