Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy is "depressed", LOL

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ben6E67FTq1/?taken-by=annikaboron
2Eu485p

"depressed"
2Ev4IQ0

"depressed" 
2EtH1Yr

"d3prresf3d!!1!!11!1"

attention whoring slut from instgram said:
The best way I’ve ever heard depression described is “feeling homesick while you’re at home.” I don’t expect people to understand mental illness, but to remain uneducated and ignorant on the subject is simply wrong. To this day I still see comments like “everyone gets sad ..people need to toughen up” or people simply denying the fact that I could have mental issues because of my social media presence. So many people are affected by mental illness whether it’s personal or a loved one. It’s time to stop silencing those who speak out with your ignorance, stop being so cruel to one another in every day life, stop assuming people’s stories and being judgmental, and stop tweeting #bellletstalk once a year and then never offering support when people need it. I think today is beautiful but it needs to last longer than today and people need to genuinely make a change. Change can be as little as being a shoulder to cry on. And those who struggle, you need to also make a change: voice your problems and do everything possible to seek help. You should never suffer alone...no matter who silences you. I know how hard it is but getting better takes effort and strength. I’ve had a lot of pain in my life but every single day I work so hard in life and in therapy to get better. It’s unfair that I have to work this hard to get through the days but life is unfair, so take it as you will. You’re not alone. And I’m not just saying that. #bellletstalk not today, but every day.  

am depressed teehee am not being an attention whore xDDDD boys give me validation in the comments plsssss teehee ;) xoxo 

i would sympathize but a quick peak at her Instagram shows she does nothing but look for validation (like most whores), I mean common why the fuck is this posted?? 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVt_8LlE2W/?taken-by=annikaboron 

i just lol when i see these 8+/10 slayers and obviously good looking women cry online about muh depression, and i lol even harder @ the white knights in her Instagram comments section

Depression is already a meme. I don't even mention that word much anymore.

iiiTeMpeR said:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ben6E67FTq1/?taken-by=annikaboron
2Eu485p

"depressed"
2Ev4IQ0

"depressed" 
2EtH1Yr

"d3prresf3d!!1!!11!1"

am depressed teehee am not being an attention whore xDDDD boys give me validation in the comments plsssss teehee ;) xoxo 

i would sympathize but a quick peak at her Instagram shows she does nothing but look for validation (like most whores), I mean common why the fuck is this posted?? 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVt_8LlE2W/?taken-by=annikaboron 

i just lol when i see these 8+/10 slayers and obviously good looking women cry online about muh depression, and i lol even harder @ the white knights in her Instagram comments section

Is that you commenting as "chessplayer2385"?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Depression is already a meme. I don't even mention that word much anymore.
female depression is a meme

Women literally cannot be depressed, and attractive women can't even be sad.

ItheIthe said:
Is that you commenting as "chessplayer2385"?

its the females can't be lonely comment right? no its not me, but i saw it lol. i deleted Instagram ages ago, sub humans should stick to incel sites

I really wish it were possible for people to switch lives, just lol they'd be so upset as me, haha!

I've literally planned out my own death and have thought about it for hours every day for the past 15 years, she just got 50k likes on her latest nude instead of 52k that her friend Becky got.

Chad negged her new shoes. Stacy enters depression.

tenta said:
I really wish it were possible for people to switch lives, just lol they'd be so upset as me, haha!

chads and stacies would rope if they lived as us, its kind of like being born rich, you dont cherish your money, when you go bankrupt you really miss and feel for how fortunate you were. incels are born poor, chad is born rich.

Tbh saying stacy cant be depressed because incels have it worse is like saying incels can't be depressed because kids in africa have it worse. I know I sound like a cuck but suffering isn't a black and white thing

The world is a fucked place for everyone

'depression is real you ignorant asshole!!!! just because I have everything that every human being desires doesnt mean she cant have a depression!!!' - IncelTears

Her BF has the worst nose i think ive ever seen

I'd like to make that roastie live a year of my life.

Meanwhile, incels that are actually depressed roped themselves.

_incelinside said:
Tbh saying stacy cant be depressed because incels have it worse is like saying incels can't be depressed because kids in africa have it worse. I know I sound like a cuck but suffering isn't a black and white thing

cuck

25012818_254144965121932_8725183107856072704_n.jpg

I'd be depressed too if I have NCT

_incelinside said:

what is she depressed about? she makes money from instgram and social media, has the validation and attention from literally thousands of basement dwellers? is in a relationship? and is good looking. girls can be depressed but this girl? fucking lol @ sympathizing for her

Suicel said:

the battle of /r/incels will not be forgotten

[/quote]

If you have depression, you have it.  Its a mental illness, and for some nothing can fix it.  I knew a 9/10 slayer who had almost roped.  The only ones I hate hear are the white knights, as if telling her that she is pretty will get them laid, or do anything for her.  I am pretty sure that even she knows how pathetic they are.

Chadwitha5head said:

If you have depression, you have it.  Its a mental illness, and for some nothing can fix it.  I knew a 9/10 slayer who had almost roped.  The only ones I hate hear are the white knights, as if telling her that she is pretty will get them laid, or do anything for her.  I am pretty sure that even she knows how pathetic they are.
[/quote]

unless this slayer has no job or a chemical unbalance in his brain. he simply can't be. most common causes of depression are isolation and environmental stress (job/student). like i said, if chad or stacy has a job and is happy with it, they CANNOT be depressed, they receive validation and have social lives, and are happy at work. 

even if what you say is true, attractive people on average are a lot happier then ugly people, this is a fact.

unless this slayer has no job or a chemical unbalance in his brain. 

Bingo.  Although I belive you can devolpe that stuff.  You have seen how I look, but after 15 years of being subhuman and isolated, I devolped deppression.  At least there may be hope for me.  Even with chad looks, enough chemical unbalance, and you can never live a full life.  Its all a roll of the dice when you are born.