Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy had to wait for McDonalds

Just like the rest of humanity right?

The nick of this daft cow greetin cause she has to wait for a McDonald's. It happens all the time ffs. Also fuck the police fuckin cunts!

I was waiting for her to say something damning but nothing really happened

Too long what happened

So it waiting for her happy meal that eventually broke her down. This is what happens when you allow women in military/cop jobs..

wtf? nothing actually happened in her story, she just had to wait for her food. I was late to school once because the chick fil a drive thru took longer than usual. tough shit but it's not like you're being personally targeted. imagine if after that happened I made an entire post on here about how chick fil a discriminated against me for being an incel JFL

Last edited:
Burger problems

Waiting sucks ngl.

"Stacy"? If she is at all then she's definitely one thats post wall.

At present she doesn't even qualify as a Becky.

Looks wise right now she's a low tier normie at best and even thats being generous.

"Stacy"? If she is at all then she's definitely one thats post wall.

At present she doesn't even qualify as a Becky.

Looks wise right now she's a low tier normie at best and even thats being generous.
her name is literally Stacy

you would have to overdose on soy to consider her a "Stacy" in the metaphorical sense though

her name is literally Stacy

you would have to overdose on soy to consider her a "Stacy" in the metaphorical sense
LOL, oh snap!

My bad nigga.

Yeah well thats definitely the ONLY way she ever gets to be a "Stacy" heh.

Wow women really are oppressed tbhngl

The absolute state of women in the current year. In the UK McDonald's was closed for a few months and people were queueing up for more than an hour when they re-opened. I don't get it.