Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy goes off with Chad and remains missing since 2005

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Natalee_Holloway
Natalee Holloway yearbook photo

The Chad
300px Joran van der Sloot Aruba mugshot

He was later convicted of robbing and murdering another woman. The Stacy in question was 18 at the time she disappeared in 2005. She was last seen at a nightclub in Aruba getting into a car with him and two other men. If the guy looked like this instead
KtmhPSu

would she ever have left with him and come up missing?

On 4 July 2014, Van der Sloot married a Peruvian woman, Leydi Figueroa, whom he met while she was selling goods inside the prison. She was seven months pregnant with his child at the time.[174] On 28 September 2014, Figueroa gave birth in Peru.[175]

On 4 July 2014, Van der Sloot married a Peruvian woman, Leydi Figueroa, whom he met while she was selling goods inside the prison. She was seven months pregnant with his child at the time.[174] On 28 September 2014, Figueroa gave birth in Peru.[175]

Her personality radar were broken

It's interesting how so many of these incidents happen and yet they never learn.

fuck That stacey looks hot I would fuck her all night If I wasnt so fucking ugly

He claimed to have sold her into sex slavery

Reading up on this, I think likelihood is that he was involved in her killing. I don't think he knows where her body is otherwise I'm sure he would've used that information to get a shorter sentencing. But he probably knows who disposed of the body, someone he's either afraid of or has loyalty towards.

Overal it's a sad case, in many ways.